Am I Injecting right?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone.
So I on cycle right now and something strange happened to me a couple of times. When I insert the needle (I pin the ventroglutes) and aspirate it only tiny air bubbles come out. But as soon as I inject the test and pull the needle after a few secs, blood runs for a couple of seconds. Do I hit a vein? It never happened to me before.
Thanks in advance!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
When the bubbles come out that's good, that means you aren't injecting into a vein. When you pull out and there's blood, it just means you've passed through a vein with your needle, but you haven't injected into it. It happens all the time, so nothing to be concerned about. Just clean it with some alcohol and you'll be golden.

Here are some other places you can inject besides the butt as you want to be rotating injecting sites regularly.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
When the bubbles come out that's good, that means you aren't injecting into a vein. When you pull out and there's blood, it just means you've passed through a vein with your needle, but you haven't injected into it. It happens all the time, so nothing to be concerned about. Just clean it with some alcohol and you'll be golden.

Here are some other places you can inject besides the butt as you want to be rotating injecting sites regularly.

Oh! Thanks a lot man! I got scared i injected into a vein, although i didn't start coughing. Im a little paranoid about having an embolsim due to the oil being in the veins. I have seen the site, I'm about to start injecting into the traps as well, although im a bit scared to do so. Quads are off limits cause im hitting legs twice a week (Running Sheiko programs).

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been on trt for a while now and must say the delta are the easiest and least painful. But at times I also get the stream of blood and it’s no big deal.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd have to agree with the post above.With delts you have six spots to choose so if you're running common (10-14 week slow ester)cycles you can uses your delts the whole time or rotate between that and glutes..

And you won't feel like a dam human pretzel trying to hit your glutes

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are the traps a good spot to pin? I normally use vg's with a 1/2 needle.
I do delts once in a while, but a few times, I've nicked a nerve inserting and it makes my whole arm jump. Lol

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to agree with the post above.With delts you have six spots to choose so if you're running common (10-14 week slow ester)cycles you can uses your delts the whole time or rotate between that and glutes..

And you won't feel like a dam human pretzel trying to hit your glutes
The thing with delts is that I have a baseless fear I'll hit a tendon or bone or something, even though I know it's almost impossible. I'll be using the shorter needles (22G 1 in). Maybe I'll try having a friend pin me

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The thing with delts is that I have a baseless fear I'll hit a tendon or bone or something, even though I know it's almost impossible. I'll be using the shorter needles (22G 1 in). Maybe I'll try having a friend pin me
25g 1 inch right smack in the middle of your side delt. Grab your side delt between index finger and thumb so you can see where the meat of it is, pin the centre of that mass which will be a high point if you get what i mean. Other than aching for few days sometimes worse than others ive never hit a nerve, never bled excessively, i honestly dont wanna pin anywhere else now.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tend to aim more towards the rear delts(painless) sometimes it's so easy if it wasn't for an empty syringe I would have doubts of the actual injection..

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do delts once in a while, but a few times, I've nicked a nerve inserting and it makes my whole arm jump. Lol
Don’t pin the traps man....delts are easy. I started in my glutes, then went to quads. Quads get sore sometimes. Delts are painless.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t pin the traps man....delts are easy. I started in my glutes, then went to quads. Quads get sore sometimes. Delts are painless.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like delts and glutes.

blood is pretty common, exactly as @StarScream66 said you just nicked on the way in. Probably 50% of the time I get that in glutes. Less in delts (although I have nicked a nerve a couple of times).

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I like delts and glutes.

blood is pretty common, exactly as @StarScream66 said you just nicked on the way in. Probably 50% of the time I get that in glutes. Less in delts (although I have nicked a nerve a couple of times).
A nerve? Damn. Also each time I inject theres a small lump at the injection spot that stays for a couple of days, I had it on previous cycles too. It goes a way even faster when I massage the injection area

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A nerve? Damn. Also each time I inject theres a small lump at the injection spot that stays for a couple of days, I had it on previous cycles too. It goes a way even faster when I massage the injection area
yeah I like to get a massage gun on any injection spot straight after to try and avoid lumps/break down scar tissue. Apparently (heard on a podcast) warm water (in the shower) blasted onto an injection spot straight after can help?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah I like to get a massage gun on any injection spot straight after to try and avoid lumps/break down scar tissue. Apparently (heard on a podcast) warm water (in the shower) blasted onto an injection spot straight after can help?
I do massage the injection spot and it helps. Also most of the times do it after the gym, so I rub alcohol on the spot, inject and then some more alcohol and straight to the shower with hot water, and it helps as well.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I pinned delts once, 1 ml test propionate. Never more.
The thing with delts though, is that I remember as a child most of my vaccinations were done IM on the delts, upper middle portion of my arms, and they never hurt at all. I'm still sceptical about giving them a try though