Always wonder the potential long term effect of AI

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Always wondered about the POTENTIAL long term effect of AI

Aromatase Inhibition Reduces Insulin Sensitivity in Healthy Men. - PubMed - NCBI

It may also have unknown effects on the brain. Even with my e2 levels been in check for many years my emotions have been more annhedonic as time has gone on. Since stopping the AI I notice a significance change in my aspergers like symptoms have declined noticeablle which were having an impact on my relationship. For some AI are good others may need to be more cautious. More research needs to be done in long term effects of them on multiple areas

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
One of the areas many forget is type 3 diabetes which is centralize with in the brain receptors Estrogen stimulate PEMT which makes phosphatdytial choline which helps to reduce NASH and also has a huge modulating effect of insulin sensitivity. How are potential long term effects of AI (even keeping e2 with in optimal range) potentially going to impact this?Again science is always evolving what may appear safe 10 years ago may start to be challenged and questioned. This is how progress is made. If we take it as if it is a golden rule then we may be shooting own selves in the foot later on

http://m.jbc.org/content/286/2/1649.full

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great topic. In....

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I remember when I first tried anastrozole and uses too much. I didn't totally crash my e2, but came very close. The strange effect was I had no emotions. I'm talking ZERO, no love, hate, anger, happiness, nothing

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahnedonia