Always high bf% - Pushing 40 and running gear

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I've always had this spare tire thing going on around my stomach ever since my early 20's. I don't drink beer and have not been able to get 100% rid of if. Even with HIT training, diet and running I can't 100% shake it. When I'm running PH's it does thin out a bunch and I'm generally satisfied but not all the way.

I'm about to turn 39 years old, I'm 5'10" and in between 180-193lbs depending on the time of year and my cardio regiment. My last Episode blend PH cycle (Shredded3 - Alchemy Labs) was for 12 weeks and was over 3 months ago with a proper PCT. Overall I was pretty but lost the gains pretty quick.

I've always wanted to do a cutting cycle to help lose that gut a bit more and Yes....I do understand that there is no "magic pill" in the entire world that just takes your fat stomach away but running a cutting stack vs a bulking stack would help I'm sure.

I stocked up on plenty of winny and vat from dragon pharm and was gonna run it. I just wanted to know if I should add anything to that? How much should I run and for how long? Looking for advice. Photo below.
IMG_3421.JPG

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Do you use injectable test?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Also, the most important question, what is your diet like? Could you post it?

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
^^^ injectables... no - I prefer only orals and yes I know about drawbacks.

Also, the most important question, what is your diet like? Could you post it?
I eat only chicken and salad - could it be better? Yeah sure but give it take - this has been my body type since I’ve been 19 and in order to right things up I gotta be running triathlons and stuff. I’m just not cutout for that much cardio and endurance

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a test base. Quit being a wimp..running var or winny without test is stupid

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You need a test base. Quit being a wimp..running var or winny without test is stupid
Lol. - so two responses here...

- 1 sure I’ll run a yes. No problem but it needs to be an oral.

- 2 i'd like to know what a test would do to the equation of those other 2 compounds. I did think it would be good overall to add some size and strength but i don’t want to do it if it adds bloating it will take away from any shredding effect of the var and winny

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've always had this spare tire thing going on around my stomach ever since my early 20's. I don't drink beer and have not been able to get 100% rid of if. Even with HIT training, diet and running I can't 100% shake it. When I'm running PH's it does thin out a bunch and I'm generally satisfied but not all the way.

I'm about to turn 39 years old, I'm 5'10" and in between 180-193lbs depending on the time of year and my cardio regiment. My last Episode blend PH cycle (Shredded3 - Alchemy Labs) was for 12 weeks and was over 3 months ago with a proper PCT. Overall I was pretty but lost the gains pretty quick.

I've always wanted to do a cutting cycle to help lose that gut a bit more and Yes....I do understand that there is no "magic pill" in the entire world that just takes your fat stomach away but running a cutting stack vs a bulking stack would help I'm sure.

I stocked up on plenty of winny and vat from dragon pharm and was gonna run it. I just wanted to know if I should add anything to that? How much should I run and for how long? Looking for advice. Photo below.
View attachment 173519
You can't get rid of that fat because your diet is not on point. Lack of discipline in your diet is what you're missing. You could lean out more without the drugs which is what I recommend,then once you get lower body fat use the aas.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
The reason I asked about Test, was because then I would've recommended 400mg test with some T3.

Chicken and salad isn't a lot of detail.. Calories? Macros? Diet sounds like it's your main problem, can't out train or out juice a poor diet.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So it looks like (and what I thought was gonna happen) that everyone is pushing more towards diet.

I 100% understand this but I own a small business - work like crazy, only have time for the gym @ 5:00am and on top of things I'm a super picky eater. I know I'm only going to be able to change things so much. I'm gonna run the gear and see how I respond.

I ran the Epi PH stack and it was cool but I had gained a decent amount of muscle and size. I'd like to shred/lean out which brings me here with questions.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it looks like (and what I thought was gonna happen) that everyone is pushing more towards diet.

I 100% understand this but I own a small business - work like crazy, only have time for the gym @ 5:00am and on top of things I'm a super picky eater. I know I'm only going to be able to change things so much. I'm gonna run the gear and see how I respond.

I ran the Epi PH stack and it was cool but I had gained a decent amount of muscle and size. I'd like to shred/lean out which brings me here with questions.
Shredding/leaning out is going to,come through diet not steroids. I know its not what you want to hear but its the truth. If you're dead set on it and you don't have the time to devote to really eating clean putting in cardio etcetera then go ahead and run it. But just don't expect the drugs to do anything magical when it comes to losing body fat.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No offense but you have the “skinny fat” appearance. IMO you should diet down to get rid of the gut. Then use the AAS with a moderate (200-400kcal) increase over an established maintenance.

Steroids are systemic, the var and Winstrol aren’t going to target your gut. You need a better dieting strategy and incorporate some cardio.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ECA or clen + t3 can be great supplements to proper diet and cardio, as well.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

View attachment 173519
Take up Boxing you'll be blowing out of your ass in no time.

Job done.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Take up Boxing you'll be blowing out of your ass in no time.

Job done.
I like this! Boxing, BJJ, Kickboxing, etc.. Melts fat.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Get your thyroid checked, you probably have an underactive thyroid if your diet and workout is on point. Also, Var and Winny is going to be a total waste of money at your BF. You need diet/cardio and start lifting heavier. You don't have much, if any, muscle mass. Sorry for harshness, but I would want someone to tell me the same.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Get your thyroid checked, you probably have an underactive thyroid if your diet and workout is on point. Also, Var and Winny is going to be a total waste of money at your BF. You need diet/cardio and start lifting heavier. You don't have much, if any, muscle mass. Sorry for harshness, but I would want someone to tell me the same.
I'm not offended in the least. To be fair.... I just got back from Paris and was eating pastries for 10 days! BUT the reality is that even on the Epi stack I was on I looked great and didn't look 100% different from this.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forget about the ped’s, you need better diet, no drug ever will fix you’re horrible diet, no matter what you think is a good diet is obviously not a good diet. Fix you’re diet before you do anything else, you’re diet sucks right now.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
This. Thyroid, test levels.. Ever been checked?

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No offense but your not working hard enough period! All the gear and chemicals in the world cant fix this.

You need to train hard and train properly. There isnt much muscle development on your body. Dont mean to be rude just trying to be honest.

Learn how to train and up your intensity. The fat will melt trust me. Once you figure that out use the gear.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No offense but you have the “skinny fat” appearance. IMO you should diet down to get rid of the gut. Then use the AAS with a moderate (200-400kcal) increase over an established maintenance.

Steroids are systemic, the var and Winstrol aren’t going to target your gut. You need a better dieting strategy and incorporate some cardio.
Yep, totally agree with this (and the other posts). Something isn’t right here bro, either you have a medical issue or your training and/or diet isn’t on point.

I’ve seen loads of people who have said similar things to you and honestly when we’ve got to the nuts and bolts of it the diet isn’t as good as they think. Remember that under eating can be as bad as over. Worst is underrating for days then binging (this is really common).

You need to fix that before you’ll ever get any sustainable progress from peds.

Oh and pinning test does blow orals out of the water I’m finding.....

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I didnt read all responses but i read you’ve never injected test before but have run multiple oral cycles? Id say you crashed your natty production. GET ON SOME TEST. You will feel great and although test is generally a bulker you will need test to lose fat, essentially no matter your diet. Im no competitive bodybuilder but have achieved a pretty admirable pyshique through 3 cycles. Man up and start pinning and you will never look back.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Okay - so I have decided a - 2 day on 2 day off regiment with clen for a month or two with vigorous cardio and heavy lifting and drop the BF before the winny/var stack?

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay - so I have decided a - 2 day on 2 day off regiment with clen for a month or two with vigorous cardio and heavy lifting and drop the BF before the winny/var stack?
See a nutritionist and get your diet straight before you do anything, long term that’ll be the best.

N

nasrenegade

Awards
You look skinny fat. IME skinny fat people don't usually have a good workout regimen and tend to have a sloppy diet as well. That's why they're both skinny AND fat. I'm not saying you shouldn't run your cycle, but I would look into fixing my diet and training first were I you. The diet will lean out your belly fat, and the workout should add mass. Adjusting should give you gains alone, be it you bulk or cut, and then I'd say once you're on a set path then add the cycle. But that's just my opinion. You really need to have your diet on point if you want to lean out tho.

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Had a thought here. May be totally the wrong direction but hear me out..

What if you knocked down cals to 1000-1200 a day for a month to drop fat but took osta to maintain muscle. Would this not drop enough fat to make a cycle worthwhile?

Obviously sort diet for the cycle to build good lean muscle and increase macro to around 3-400 over maintainence ?

Would this be something others may have done?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

View attachment 173519
Look ill keep it simple. Stop being a beta boy and get Jogging/Running start at 2.4 Km, 3Km till you are doing 6Km. Stop being so defeatist and put a 35lb on your back and get speed marching...UP HILLS for at least 10km.

You wanna get lean..train like it, eat well.

No thanks needed.

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason I asked about Test, was because then I would've recommended 400mg test with some T3.

Chicken and salad isn't a lot of detail.. Calories? Macros? Diet sounds like it's your main problem, can't out train or out juice a poor diet.
With that high of a BF, T3 is going to make any noticeable difference. And OP says he eats only chicken and salad...so keto with cardio. If this were true, It doesnt matter what BF God gave you, it would drop without question.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP tbh you kind of pissed me off right out of the gate.. Its you. you are the exact reason we cant have nice things. you come in here acting like drugs are responsible for gains and fat loss. you blatantly argue with everyone, and prepare to do what the fuk you want anyhow. and FFS you cant use androgel for test? the fuk is wrong with you? i like what dudebro said earlier, lift and eat like you actually want to achieve something. you are the kind of guy who wont do his own research on the subject and then point fingers and blames everyone else for your downfalls when everything goes south. and fuking arguing with people you asked to help you..
:gay:

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP tbh you kind of pissed me off right out of the gate.. Its you. you are the exact reason we cant have nice things. you come in here acting like drugs are responsible for gains and fat loss. you blatantly argue with everyone, and prepare to do what the fuk you want anyhow. and FFS you cant use androgel for test? the fuk is wrong with you? i like what dudebro said earlier, lift and eat like you actually want to achieve something. you are the kind of guy who wont do his own research on the subject and then point fingers and blames everyone else for your downfalls when everything goes south. and fuking arguing with people you asked to help you..
:gay:
Op slayer..my thoughts exactly. Only salad and chicken though? Maybe he was cursed by a witch or something, because only salad and chicken + cardio = fat loss for the entire human race. Also, he said he has no endurance but wont take responsibility for the reason..hes 30 to 40 pounds over weight. Maybe salad and chicken are code words for pizza and burgers..smh.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Looking at your posture, you have lower crossed syndrome. That makes your belly "fall out". Look up exercises to correct it.

Your hip tire, IMHO, is a combination of a genetic predisposition -and the result of NOT training/eating right, judging by how your muscles are non- developed.

S

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Op slayer..my thoughts exactly. Only salad and chicken though? Maybe he was cursed by a witch or something, because only salad and chicken + cardio = fat loss for the entire human race. Also, he said he has no endurance but wont take responsibility for the reason..hes 30 to 40 pounds over weight. Maybe salad and chicken are code words for pizza and burgers..smh.
Only salad + chicken + cardio = death by starvation for me

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah you could eat only chicken and salad but if you barely lift and are not active you could still be taking in more calories than you are burning, in which case you will not ever lose weight. You need to add cardio or train more intensely if you ask me.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is a systematic answer for ya:

- 1 Do you know what your maintenance calories are? What is your TDEE? No? Find out!

- 2 Are you counting calories when you cut? No? Start doing so!

- 3 Are not loosing weight even though you are in a caloric deficit? Your metabolism is repressed from over dieting for to long. First you need to reverse diet (layne norton has many good reads and vids on this), do it slowly so you don't accrue even more fat. When you get up to maintenance calories push it a bit more and do a "lean bulk" for a month or two. Do a proper lifting program. Then do a cut for 3 month's and loose about 10 - 12 pounds of fat. Then reverse diet and bulk or recomp. Then do a cut for 3 months with a proper cycle and boom you are where you want to be. See, your results are more like 12 months away not just a month or two. You've got quite a lot of fat to lose and some muscle to gain.

4. Please learn more about diet. You can not eat just protein and fiber (chicken and salad). You need carbs and you need fats!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also cutting withouth aas is a no no IMO if you do not have muscle to spare.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Looking at your posture, you have lower crossed syndrome. That makes your belly "fall out". Look up exercises to correct it.

Your hip tire, IMHO, is a combination of a genetic predisposition -and the result of NOT training/eating right, judging by how your muscles are non- developed.
He also has upper kyphosis.

B

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No offense but your not working hard enough period! All the gear and chemicals in the world cant fix this.

You need to train hard and train properly. There isnt much muscle development on your body. Dont mean to be rude just trying to be honest.

Learn how to train and up your intensity. The fat will melt trust me. Once you figure that out use the gear.
Exactly! Gear will only enhance what you are already doing correctly.

B

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the OPs case he is carry excess body fat which would warrant a cut.. but.. he also does not have much muscle development to cut into so he would need a surplus to build muscle. What in the hell do you do in his situation? I’m very curious..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In the OPs case he is carry excess body fat which would warrant a cut.. but.. he also does not have much muscle development to cut into so he would need a surplus to build muscle. What in the hell do you do in his situation? I’m very curious..
you cut first.. and hard. there is human literature on the subject... dieting primes the androgen receptors..
loose the fat then build the muscle while trying not to regain the fat you lost.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He probably needs to reverse diet first...