Alternatives to clen WRT enhancing Napalm/Lipo Ultra

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Due to a small amount of clen being systematically absorbed,some users have reported excess stimulation from the popular and very effective combination of Napalm with clen.Clen is also a greay area drug and can be difficult to obtain e.g. it is available on the net as a "research chemical" but there are no regulations within this area.As a result,research chem clen solutions are often very underdosed,cheating the consumer.There are some reputable research chem suppliers out there,but they are few and far between.

That said,I'm taking it upon myself to offer alternatives to clen for enhancing Napalm,Lipoderm Ultra or Lipoderm-Y.

I will shortly confirm just how much content can be added to each of the 3 supplements without over saturation rearing itself.

I have started the thread below,which details the addition of nicotine and usnic acid.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/114421-enhancing-napalm-lipo.html

I've used both of them and found the effects of UA to be very signifigant,on a par with clen and perhaps greater than clen.Nicotine itself ain't so shabby either,references for nicotine will be provided shortly.

I will provide references via Pubmed if the research exists and it does indeed exist,with the exception of usnic acid.There is ample research indicating UA is an effective ORAL uncoupler,but not anything proving its efficacy as a topical fat loss agent.You may be tempted to use UA orally as well as topically but I strongly advise against doing so due to high toxicity with oral usage.

Without further wordplay,here we are.

Nicotine and usnic acid have already ben mention.In my own trails,I have found that the latter I is the pinnacle of additives and NOT to be overlooked due to its profound effect on localized fat oxidation.

Quercetin,very inexpensive in bulk form.This is my first pick due to its ability to potentiate the effects of other actives,especially Yohimbine Hcl:

« 4 times as potent as theophylline for PDE inhibition (1384499)
« Potentiates beta receptor responsiveness (7906943)
« Inhibits insulin induced glucose uptake and liogenesis in adipocytes (1324726)

Green Tea,the downside with GT is that it stains the skin and may stain clothing:

„« Inhibits COMT, which breaks down NE
„« Potentiates NE stimulation of lipolysis
„« Inhibits glucose uptake
„« Inhibits FAS, thus TG synthesis

Octopamine:

« Beta 3 agonist, mediates AMPK, which selectively promotes decreased glucose uptake in
adipose (11790328), and increase lipolysis, as well as increased glucose uptake and
glycogen storage in muscle (11016448)
« Metabolized to norepinephrine, which is welcome in the days without ephedrine

Aminophylline

« adenosine antagonism -- diuresis
« Inhibits "circuit breaker" activity of AMP on cellular metabolism/lipolysis

Caffiene

<<basically the poor man's version of Aminophylline and would make a suitable replacement for it.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I like the transdermal usnic acid idea. How much could you effectively add to the Napalm carrier? I lurkered around the M&M forum but couldn't find an answer.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the transdermal usnic acid idea. How much could you effectively add to the Napalm carrier? I lurkered around the M&M forum but couldn't find an answer.
As it turns out,UA is not nearly as readily available these days as I had thought.But if it can be sourced,2 grams would suffice.

A tip on adding powders to Lipo/Naplm,because I am guessing some would just add powder then shake before each application.

1)Heat a fully submerged Napalm bottle in very hot water/near boiling water for 45-60 seconds.

2)Add whatever powder you prefer.

3)Repeat step 1

It's still a good idea to shake the Napalm before each application.

If you can't source UA, and don't mind discoloration on the application site,I strongly reccommend quecertin over anything else.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
how much Quercetin should i put in a full bottle of napalm

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how much Quercetin should i put in a full bottle of napalm
I think 1 gram should suffice.Then I'd add another gram if the first dissolves,there is only so much "room" left for additives.I haven't tried this yet,as I'm still working my way through a foremestane/b-triol laced bottle of Lipoderm Ultra.

If you haven't been using Napalm/Lipo Ultra/Lipo-Y for a decent amount of time e.g. months,I would go with 1 gram of quercertin then a gram of caffiene,if after confirming the first gram was fully saturated.With this approach,you'd potentiate the effects of Y-Hcl snd reap the effects of caffiene's diuresis,water retention is a common side effect from yohimbine HCL,which suualyy obscures fat loss.Within a week of discontinuation of a Napalm cycle,the fat loss is a good deal more evident because no Y Hcl induced water retention is present.Then again,many have reported very pleasing results around the 2 week mark while still on Napalm,without caffiene.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
1 gram for a whole bottle of napalm? seems low, the nutraplanet caps have 800mg each

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how would i know if it dissolves
Follow the linked directions below,if it doesn;t dissolve you'll be able to see it.But 1 gram won';t present any such issues,you may be able to get away with 2 grams of powder into a full bottle of Napalm.If ytou do add 2 grams and the second gram doesn't fully dissolve it won't have any sort of negative effect so no worries.

1 gram for a whole bottle of napalm? seems low, the nutraplanet caps have 800mg each
Keep in mind that oral and transdermal dosing amounts are two completely seperate beasts.

aztec02

Awards
When looking for things to enhane naplam, lip ultra, lipo y, etc with, what molecular weight range shoyuld you be looking for to assure the additions will be able to transmit the skin? i know clen is supposed to have a very small molecular weight which allows it to penetrate very easily

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When looking for things to enhane naplam, lip ultra, lipo y, etc with, what molecular weight range shoyuld you be looking for to assure the additions will be able to transmit the skin? i know clen is supposed to have a very small molecular weight which allows it to penetrate very easily
Below 300.