Alternatives to CEL Cycle Assist?

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
To my knowledge, cel cycle assist is out of stock everywhere. I’ve looked around and found Morphogen Morphoprime blood sugar and organ health, which is my first pick. I like that it has Berberine in it too. I would get sns liver assist xt on top of it for the milk thistle and more nac. Also saw like a pro complete health but it’s pricey and I don’t think worth it for how much more it is than cycle assist.

Any other suggestions for something that is similar to cel cycle assist?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Morphoprime definitely looks really good. Another option is OL Arimicare Pro, which I am currently using and it still can be found.

I like how comprehensive it is and that it already has a small dose of TUDCA right in the formula.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I’m not looking in the right places but where is it in stock? I love arimacare pro and just thought I wouldn’t be able to find it but if that’s not the case I’m very interested

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe I’m not looking in the right places but where is it in stock? I love arimacare pro and just thought I wouldn’t be able to find it but if that’s not the case I’m very interested
our board sponser SSS has it in stock

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5% Nutrition’s liver and organ

You can love or hate rich piana but the ingredient list in the product is pretty comprehensive!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

You can love or hate rich piana but the ingredient list in the product is pretty comprehensive!
Agreed. I will say the product looks complete for a liver and organ supplement.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks guys...I spent equal time considering the on cycle stuff as the cycle it self 🤣 Of course adding Tudca and Taurine etc really jacks the overall cost up :/

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks guys...I spent equal time considering the on cycle stuff as the cycle it self 🤣 Of course adding Tudca and Taurine etc really jacks the overall cost up :/
Yet TUDCA is where it is at. A gold standard in liver protection.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taurine powder is super cheap, odorless and tasteless. It does not jack up the cost.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Taurine powder is super cheap, odorless and tasteless. It does not jack up the cost.
I’m looking for 5 grams a day for 30days, appreciate any good ones, thanks!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking for 5 grams a day for 30days, appreciate any good ones, thanks!
Literally just go to Amazon and buy the one with the most reviews and at a good price.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TUDCA isn’t very expensive either.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TUDCA isn’t very expensive either.
TUDCA as a raw material is expensive so be careful because it's an ingredient that a lot of companies may skimp on the quality of and if you see a deal that's too good to be true, it probably is.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TUDCA as a raw material is expensive so be careful because it's an ingredient that a lot of companies may skimp on the quality of and if you see a deal that's too good to be true, it probably is.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the raw compound is expensive if you are buying powder in bulk.

You can find it pretty much anywhere!

Below is the brand I use. 60 caps of 250mg for$30

IMG_2250.JPG

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I’ve actually used 2 bottles of this - totally forgot about it but remember really liking it. Also a Greek physician who is into bodybuilding, George something, posted a while back on Instagram on it improving his bloodwork.
As an aside, I met rich in Spring 2017 and he was a really cool guy in my experience

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve actually used 2 bottles of this - totally forgot about it but remember really liking it. Also a Greek physician who is into bodybuilding, George something, posted a while back on Instagram on it improving his bloodwork.
As an aside, I met rich in Spring 2017 and he was a really cool guy in my experience
Yeah the dosages are high and a good variety of compounds that help with proper organ function.

Damn...I wish I could’ve met the dude.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Y'all should formulate a TUDCA/NAC combo. I know one could get nac separate, but would be convenient if added.
Thank you. I thought about that but the reason we never did was because so many people take TUDCA either with Cycle Assist or Liver Assist XT and they both had NAC in them.

I appreciate the suggestion and will definitely keep it in mind.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just saw these on amazon and wasn’t sure if it was good quality or not
CEL TUDCA is 34.99 on Amazon. Nutricost is cheaper than it on there bc they sell direct whereas CEL sells through retailers but I've never seen any test results on theirs one way or the other. But if you want CEL's and to buy it even cheaper than Nutricost's, DPS has it for 26.39 with their coupon code listed on the page:
http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/18033/competitive-edge-labs-tudca-60-cap.htm