Alternatives for getting bloods to those who live far away from Labcorps

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
I am looking for a way to get bloodwork done. I feel like before running my first cycle, some bloods are a must. I've felt like I've had thyroid issues in the past but when I tried Adderall, that basically worked for the symptoms I was having...So I didn't look further and I got a script for that instead of getting my thyroid/etc tested... But I'm wondering if there could still be some underlying hormonal issues?

But I live 75 miles away from the closest Labcorps lab. So, to get bloods, what can I do? With or without insurance? Who do I consult? Anyone else get bloods by means other than privatemdlabs/labcorps/prepaid tests?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Drive the distance man. 75 miles is very little for your health and well being IMHO. Ask your doctor or Google some local places and just ask them how much for a hormone panel. Its kinda hard for us to say what the best option is.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
So I'm just asking if anyone else has done something other than labcorps or has ran into this issue...75 miles one way..150 miles. just a lot of time and gas money. I don't really have the time right now.