Alternative to androtest from fusion supplements?

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
I have used the prohormone androtest quiet a few times with great results. But it seems that its only predator nutrition who sell it.

And ever since they changed from using DHL to FedEx, most **** get stopped in the custom..

Is there a good alternative out there for a oral test base?

Thanks for any help guys.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used the prohormone androtest quiet a few times with great results. But it seems that its only predator nutrition who sell it.

And ever since they changed from using DHL to FedEx, most **** get stopped in the custom..

Is there a good alternative out there for a oral test base?

Thanks for any help guys.
unsure what that is .. is it suppose to convert to this ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So any other 4ad will do the same? Like brawn 4 ad?
Brawn 4-AD is actually 4-Andro. I haven't seen any other 4-AD products around other, than Androtest. But Androtest is very low dosed, most of the weight of the product in the capsule is from the cyclodextrins. I think you'd do better with TD 4-Andro. Iconic's or IML.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Brawn 4-AD is actually 4-Andro. I haven't seen any other 4-AD products around other, than Androtest. But Androtest is very low dosed, most of the weight of the product in the capsule is from the cyclodextrins. I think you'd do better with TD 4-Andro. Iconic's or IML.
I reached out to the company and they have 21mg 4diol and 4mg 4dione per cap. Andro the giant is another good option but you're right tds are probably going to be even more effective than Andro test.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Yeah i took 6 caps a day

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
What a about dosing for the brawn 4 ad? Follow the recomended dose on 3 caps a day?

Or is it the more you can afford, the more effect kind of thing?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What a about dosing for the brawn 4 ad? Follow the recomended dose on 3 caps a day?

Or is it the more you can afford, the more effect kind of thing?
300 mg is usually considered the minimum effective dose for oral Andros. So it would be 6 caps of the Brawn. I felt better with 150 mg TD, than 300 mg oral though. Hard Rock Supps 4-Andro would probably be your best bet for oral. You can get it from Strong Supplement Shop.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Product Description
Andrologue by DNA Anabolics
Product Dosage:
2 caps/day
Product Description: 60 Caps / 225mgs per cap, time release capsule
•17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androsta-1, 4-diene-3-one, 17a-ol
•17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androstane-3-one, 17a-ol
•(Maslinic Acid)-5-amino
•Androst 3 5-dien-7 17-dione

What is this then?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Product Description
Product Dosage:
2 caps/day
•(Maslinic Acid)-5-amino

What is this then?
No clue, but I can look it up later,

I don't think there's any other 4ad on the market, just 4 Andro which takes a extra step to convert.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Product Description
Product Dosage:
2 caps/day
•(Maslinic Acid)-5-amino

What is this then?
I think it’s this, maybe?

5aOHP
5aOHP (chemical name: 17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androstane-3-one, 17a-ol) is an anabolic progestin that converts to stanolone, which is better known as dihydrotestosterone or DHT for short. This causes 5aOHP to act like Winstrol because it helps achieve a lean look and adds mass without aggression. However, there is one major difference between winstrol and 5aOHP – the latter one will not cause any hair loss that is commonly associated with the use of winstrol.
And this….
1,4-OHP
1,4-OHP (chemical name: 17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androsta-1, 4-diene-3-one, 17a-ol) is a precursor to boldenone, so just like equipoise this particular prohorome will increase appetite and will enhance recovery. Due to the appetite increase, 1,4-OHP is often used in a bulking stack, where it will help build lean mass without adding significant water quickly when compared to something like 4-Andro. All in all, this prohormone is highly anabolic and mildly androgenic, which will contribute to a nice increase in vascularity. Besides, it is also very easy on the joints.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think it’s this, maybe?

5aOHP
5aOHP (chemical name: 17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androstane-3-one, 17a-ol) is an anabolic progestin that converts to stanolone, which is better known as dihydrotestosterone or DHT for short. This causes 5aOHP to act like Winstrol because it helps achieve a lean look and adds mass without aggression. However, there is one major difference between winstrol and 5aOHP – the latter one will not cause any hair loss that is commonly associated with the use of winstrol.
5aohp is absolute crap from everything I've seen. I have not used it personally but I've seen plenty of ppl waste there money on it and be dissapointed

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Product Description
Product Dosage:
2 caps/day
•(Maslinic Acid)-5-amino

What is this then?
The first 2 ingredients are similar and 1of then definitely is 5aOHP
Third ingredient is a olive oil extract, not a terrible ingredient but it's a odd thing to add in my opinion and the last ingredient is ADT, it's a prop blend with 2 semi useless ingredients. Don't waste your money

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
No clue, but I can look it up later,

I don't think there's any other 4ad on the market, just 4 Andro which takes a extra step to convert.
And what is the negative of that?

Probably a noob question. But i got no clue. :p

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The first 2 ingredients are similar and 1of then definitely is 5aOHP
Third ingredient is a olive oil extract, not a terrible ingredient but it's a odd thing to add in my opinion and the last ingredient is ADT, it's a prop blend with 2 semi useless ingredients. Don't waste your money
Totally agree, so many supplements have crap ingredients and they either label them like their the next new pro-hormone or a real steroid, and they hope the long name on the ingredient will impress enough that you don’t research it.
That 5aOHP I had seen in another company’s ingredient profile describing it as an extremely anabolic DHT and advised to not exceed recommended dose because of strength, what a joke. They know that will make more people want it, knowing it’s crap.
OP there has been some really good Andro products already brought up, especially the transdermals. If your not wanting to pin Test, I would follow their advice and choose one of those.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
And what is the negative of that?

Probably a noob question. But i got no clue. :p
Don't take this in a wrong way, but Google is your friend.

They both have a low conversion rate to test and 4-Andro taking 2 steps, has lower.

I haven't researched these compounds in a long time, so anyone reading this should do their own research (if interested), as I might be talking out of my a$$ here. But I won't do the Googling, when others can do it themselves.

4-AD is 4-androstenediol. It doesn't aromatize and it gets converted to test for about 15% rate or something. 4-androsterone converts to 4-androstenediol and 4-androstenedione. 4-androstenedione converts to estrogen (and to test?). 4-Andro ends up converting to test at like 5% rate or something. 4-androstenediol has some androgenic effects of it's own. Maybe 4-andro does too?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't buy that 5aOHP stuff, like the gents pointed above.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't take this in a wrong way, but Google is your friend.

They both have a low conversion rate to test and 4-Andro taking 2 steps, has lower.

I haven't researched these compounds in a long time, so anyone reading this should do their own research (if interested), as I might be talking out of my a$$ here. But I won't do the Googling, when others can do it themselves.

4-AD is 4-androstenediol. It doesn't aromatize and it gets converted to test for about 15% rate or something. 4-androsterone converts to 4-androstenediol and 4-androstenedione. 4-androstenedione converts to estrogen (and to test?). 4-Andro ends up converting to test at like 5% rate or something. 4-androstenediol has some androgenic effects of it's own. Maybe 4-andro does too?
Good info but the conversion of 4dione is 5 percent and 4 dhea is only 1-3 percent.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good info but the conversion of 4dione is 5 percent and 4 dhea is only 1-3 percent.
Do you mean diol? I just remember claims of 15% conversion rate for 4-AD, but those could've very well be from a sellers website, so I don't have a strong opinion here.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you mean diol? I just remember claims of 15% conversion rate for 4-AD, but those could've very well be from a sellers website, so I don't have a strong opinion here.
5 percent dione 15-16 percent diol as per pubmed and other collegiate journals.

tstrogo93

Awards
Yeah M1T is very strong, and some of the worst sides I’ve ever had the couple of times I ran it. The gains were on par with Superdrol, but more sides for me.
have you tried androtest?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last time I ran any Andro products was like 5 years ago, and the last time I ran an oral was maybe 1 1/2 years ago. I’m on TRT and only do about one cycle a year now and it’s usually Test with Mast or Primo. The only two orals I don’t get sides from now are Anavar and Tbol. I may do another cycle with one of those at the end, just to use up what I have eventually.

tstrogo93

Awards
Last time I ran any Andro products was like 5 years ago, and the last time I ran an oral was maybe 1 1/2 years ago. I’m on TRT and only do about one cycle a year now and it’s usually Test with Mast or Primo. The only two orals I don’t get sides from now are Anavar and Tbol. I may do another cycle with one of those at the end, just to use up what I have eventually.
awwesome thanks man

tstrogo93

Awards
Is there something particular you're wondering about Androtest? I ask this because it's quite an unique product for what it's good for and used for. Not comparable to most orals, DS, PH's.
I was just looking for something that would closely mimic a test cycle that is oral and this came up as one of the only 1 step conversions when i was looking

tstrogo93

Awards
I was just looking for something that would closely mimic a test cycle that is oral and this came up as one of the only 1 step conversions when i was looking
when i say closely i understand it wont be comparable in effectivness but you know what i mean

tstrogo93

Awards
Is there something particular you're wondering about Androtest? I ask this because it's quite an unique product for what it's good for and used for. Not comparable to most orals, DS, PH's.
Also seemed like a good "test base" if i were to run ostarine or something like that

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pred, Powermyself and JW should have Alpha Four in stock by Iconic Formulations - honestly, I bet Alpha Four would do a way better job...the hefty td dose of 4-dhea + androsterone

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
300 mg is usually considered the minimum effective dose for oral Andros. So it would be 6 caps of the Brawn. I felt better with 150 mg TD, than 300 mg oral though. Hard Rock Supps 4-Andro would probably be your best bet for oral. You can get it from Strong Supplement Shop.
This - 4-DHEA Transdermal is awesome!

Strong has Alpha Four left too

tstrogo93

Awards
Pred, Powermyself and JW should have Alpha Four in stock by Iconic Formulations - honestly, I bet Alpha Four would do a way better job...the hefty td dose of 4-dhea + androsterone
why do you think it would be better out of curiosity? Not arguing just trying to learn as much as possible

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
why do you think it would be better out of curiosity? Not arguing just trying to learn as much as possible
You didn't ask me, but dosing would be one factor. Like mentioned earlier in this thread, Androtest is poorly dosed, so even being a 1 step PH instead of 2 step, you might get more out of Alpha Four, since it's highly dosed. And it's a TD and that has it's benefits. Plus the mentioned Androsterone that A4 also includes.

tstrogo93

Awards
You didn't ask me, but dosing would be one factor. Like mentioned earlier in this thread, Androtest is poorly dosed, so even being a 1 step PH instead of 2 step, you might get more out of Alpha Four, since it's highly dosed. And it's a TD and that has it's benefits. Plus the mentioned Androsterone that A4 also includes.
ah ok is androtest the only 1 step left on the market of its kind?

Maximiliaan

Awards
how is 4-DHEA better than 4-androstenediol? American companies never made 4-DHEA back when they could sell 4-androstenediol for a reason.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
how is 4-DHEA better than 4-androstenediol? American companies never made 4-DHEA back when they could sell 4-androstenediol for a reason.
I'll quote my own post from above