ALRI's Restore timing questions......

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
After EPI, do I wanna start right in with Restore on day 1 of PCT, or wait a couple days? And also, do I want to ramp this down?

I also have liquid Nolva for the main PCT ingredient and am going to do 20, 20, 10, 10.

Thank you!!

noobster

noobster

Awards
Just for your information, Restore was found to contain a blend of prohormones when it was tested by Patrick Arnold.

(Sending a PM with the link)

EDIT: To answer your original question, yes start the PCT the day after the last dose. Just don't use anything that will shut you down even further as would apparently be the case with Restore.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
id like that link too...i use restore all the time...i think pa and his fued with alr are a joke as well...pa should have just manned up and gotten in the ring with alr last year at the arnold

noobster

noobster

Awards
id like that link too...i use restore all the time...i think pa and his fued with alr are a joke as well...pa should have just manned up and gotten in the ring with alr last year at the arnold
LOL. I'd pay good money to see that.
Say what you will about PA, he knows his stuff. Obviously everything he says about his competition needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

(PM sent)

RE: PA vs. ALR - I (and many others) gave Rea the benefit of doubt when the Jungle Warfare drama started to unfold. He lost that benefit after making it clear that he had no qualms adding a hidden steroid to his "natural test booster". It's deeply unethical and denies the customer the opportunity to make an informed decision, no matter who exposed it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well....i dont really want to open that can of worms back up...but jungle warfare is an ai...how natty is that? and secondly those trace amounts of 6-dmt are gonna be found in a lot of products...including pa's 6-oxo....pa and alr havent gotten along for years(i know alr personally) since before these web wars....i just dont trust pa's opinion to be unbiased...when palumbo starts knocking alr too....then im in:drunk:

noobster

noobster

Awards
You're right, let's keep this one closed. I just feel the need to point out that it wasn't about trace amounts but about mislabeling. ALR himself admitted that one of the active ingredients is 6-dmt with jumbled up non-clamenture.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the reason they have to do that is the fda will eventually start to crack down on the ai's as well as all these prohormones....pa does the same thing to keep his products legal

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
but i use restore in most of my pct becuase i hate caber and restore is the shiz for otc prolactin control....i got an old case of gyno from some tren ace back in the day that flares up from time to time....so i have to be careful