Alright to run AlphaMax after ABE? Forskolin issue??

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Im currently on a 8 week ABE and ArA cycle and was looking for another good bulking natty cycle to start straight after this one. After some research on the forums it looks like AlphaMax with Follidrone would be a nice 8 week cycle to run since im already running ABE and ArA. My question is if its alright that i run both cycles back to back since ABE and AlphaMax has Forskolin in both? Will it loose its effectiveness?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Foskolin can be taken for 12 weeks. You can run follidrone + alphamax for a month and then start with Viron. Or run Viron from the start.

M

ma70

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Studies for Forskolin at 100mg only last up to 12 weeks, but I've heard of some people using it almost indefinitely. But I'd always recommending cycling supplements anyway.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Foskolin can be taken for 12 weeks. You can run follidrone + alphamax for a month and then start with Viron. Or run Viron from the start.
I think ill go with Viron from the start cos i can source that easier to Australia. Would i need anything to combat possible estrogen increase from the Viron?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
this is perfectly okay thing to do. AlphaMax is a great product because Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, high percent extract so you shouldnt get any stomach upset! activates cAMP pathways. You could take 100mg for 12weeks and be fine
Also has a full 75mg arimistane to control both estrogen and cortisol, helping to lean you out while adding lean mass which is perfect for pct
And to round it out, Alphamax also contains Divanill + L-DOPA, perfect 1-2 punch for both Free and Total testosterone and to help reduce prolactin and induce deep sleep
And of course it contains full 4000iu of Vitamin D3 and Zinc for testosterone support.

As you can see alphamax is much more than "just a test booster". With that being said brundel's viron is a very good product as well, it's just geared towards test boosting only