Alright, life changes time

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
so I really pushed the enevelope with gear. I his has only been a honderance to my life.

after these 4 weeks I’m quitting for atleast a year or two.
What kind of a physique can be maintained or achieved on 120-250 mg of test
And say I do oral cycles on trt of dmz msten and anadrol. Every now and then?
The reason for this is they add some decent tissue for a 4-6 week run which means no entire 3-4 months on, no acne from testosterone being high, and hopefully I will only be doing 4 weeks of the orals when I do do them.

really only wanna be 230lbs at 10-15 percent bodyfat (yes 15 I’m giving leeway due to the fact I no longer want to fully devote myself to these long injectable attention consuming acne scarring lethargy inducing cycles anymore)
I’m not concerned about strength numbers my goals can easily be achieved with proper programming naturally. It’s the mass I’m hoping to be able to keep on 120-250 test ultimately

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You really don’t have to quit everything bro.. just like me you have to slow down and accept that 6-8 months a year you need to be at a cruise dose / trt and chill. I’ve seen you go pretty savage last yearhonestly I’ve abused too but I’m really committed to staying as healthy as I can even tho I plan on competing. Concerning your question, saying a dose would be impossible because nobody is the same but anything that puts you around 1110-1200 would allow you keep your size and keep you healthy(for most people). It also depends how far over your potential genetic you are. It could take more or less depending on that. Also.. instead of staying on trt/cruise and add orals from time to time, just do 1 or two cycles of injectables a year at normal dosages and it’ll be MUCH healthier than orals overal.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
You really don’t have to quit everything bro.. just like me you have to slow down and accept that 6-8 months a year you need to be at a cruise dose / trt and chill. I’ve seen you go pretty savage last yearhonestly I’ve abused too but I’m really committed to staying as healthy as I can even tho I plan on competing. Concerning your question, saying a dose would be impossible because nobody is the same but anything that puts you around 1110-1200 would allow you keep your size and keep you healthy(for most people). It also depends how far over your potential genetic you are. It could take more or less depending on that. Also.. instead of staying on trt/cruise and add orals from time to time, just do 1 or two cycles of injectables a year at normal dosages and it’ll be MUCH healthier than orals overal.
**** that’s an on point answer.
It’s real hard for me to come off cycle I never wanna come off you’re right tho 1-2 cycles a year moderate doses after this one

silver back came today so I’m going to kick these last 4 weeks and relax.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol goes ranting about having a break for 2 years, then goes on saying will do 2 cycles a year. Listen to yourself, it looks like you are hating cycling. Doing 2 cycles a year is normal cycling and I don't see why you would do that if you're hating on it so much...

Here I go promoting peptides again, buuut ... if you hate the sides that it brings, just use cjcdac. You can use it year around and you'll probably gain and keep more or just the same ...

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
lol goes ranting about having a break for 2 years, then goes on saying will do 2 cycles a year. Listen to yourself, it looks like you are hating cycling. Doing 2 cycles a year is normal cycling and I don't see why you would do that if you're hating on it so much...

Here I go promoting peptides again, buuut ... if you hate the sides that it brings, just use cjcdac. You can use it year around and you'll probably gain and keep more or just the same ...
My cycles are like 4 months every time that’s the problem. What’s cjc I’ve heard of it ima look it up

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Oh man gh will make me so damn tired. That’s literally the one side I can’t take is the lethargy

you really think that stuff contributes to muscle gains in such a dramatic way? That’s a very bold statement I was under the impression even real hgh doesn’t add much

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah mean. In medium - big doses it equates to a couple of iu GH... you wont gain 10 pounds in 6 weeks, but you don't run it for 6 weeks. You run it for half a year - a full year. On a small to medium dose, your igf1 will be elevated app 100% to 200%. Having elevated igf1 for a whole year to that level should give you gains, don't you think?

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yeah mean. In medium - big doses it equates to a couple of iu GH... you wont gain 10 pounds in 6 weeks, but you don't run it for 6 weeks. You run it for half a year - a full year. On a small to medium dose, your igf1 will be elevated app 100% to 200%. Having elevated igf1 for a whole year to that level should give you gains, don't you think?
Yeah but gh makes u tired as hell idk if I could ever

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Idk. Your levels are probably arround 150. If you elevate them to 250, prolly wont be sooo tired?
Idk last I checked I was 19 and levels were like 220 with a test level of 448

being on trt since then I’d think they were higher but who knows