Alphas wicked review!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
First off thank you to MARK_ for sending out these wicked samples they fuccing kicked ass! I'm going to give wicked a solid 8.5/10 it was great. Got really good sim effects and energy that lasted through the whole workout and then some. Lately I've been getting gassed around 1 hour into the workout and this time I just wanted to keep going I used it for a leg and back workout starting with deadlifts , squats , couple leg workouts and then pull downs pull ups and row variations and it was great.
Energy was 9/10
As I said it lasted long enough to complete the scheduled workout and throw in some additional abs and calves that I didn't have planned. It wasn't cracked out but clean energy too
Pump I was very surprised about I was not expecting it to shine here but it did gunna give t a 10/10 here I was not expecting a crazy pump but with what I got I would say this is a complete preworkout that doesn't need a pump booster on the side. This is refreshing cuz most of the preworkouts lately seem to be geared for pump or energy and I got both with Wicked very happy about that
Focus this is what stopped it from being a "perfect" pre for me I did not feel focused and while I was getting the energy from it I didn't feel that laser focus. This could very easily be fixed IMO with the addition of 25-50mgs of dmaa so it would not stop me from purchasing a tub (which is planned once my stock runs low) going to have to give the focus a 6/10
Formula I'll give an 8/10 mostly cuz what I said above about missing some "focus" and it's prop blends but still think the formula is good
Flavor easy 10/10 for the fruit punch I will try the grape but fruit punch tasted delicious. I honestly thought it wasn't going to taste great for no reason at all but it was definitely a drink I can enjoy and don't need to chug. Also mixed easy as pie with a cup and a table spoon so that's always nice as well
Again overall 8.5/10 for me but I will update if it's any different with the second sample I'm thinking that focus dip could have just been me today so I'll give gladly it another go. Thank you guys for the samples !

Side note: I refrained from using anything else today preworkout as you guys know I'm running other stuff but I took nothing before my workout

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad you enjoyed it!

Hella jealous lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review man!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took this earlier on an empty stomach and had an awesome workout. Once I got home I felt like I was on Coke lol.. Sure enough when I got out of the shower my girlfriend was like, "Why do you look like you just snorted cocaine?"

"I feel like I did."

Lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks for the review

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Nice review

Have never used wicked myself but it seems to get a lot of love :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice review man.