Alphamine/norc stack and ketotifene

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Since ketotifene slows down metabolism and alphamine speeds it up, would it make the alpha less effective? I'm just thinkin 1mg ketotifene eod before bed to help with sleep. Alphamine been keeping me up since I take it around 6pm and gotta be up at 6am for work

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know much about Ketotifene, but are you using Alphamine as a preworkout? Is that why you are taking it so late in the day? I would normally think you take 2 scoops early morning (in your case around 6 AM) and then another scoop 6-8 hours later. But if you're using it as a pre- and working out at night...then I could understand that....

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
As a fat burner and pwo. Just don't like takin it at work cuz caffeine really jacks me up like I have to run or I'll just be tweakin lol

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you only take it before your workout? Maybe you should try Norcodrene or Shift instead if you get crazy on caffeine. I find Norco to be much longer lasting and more subtle, while alphamine is hard hitting and in your face from a stimulant perspective. Shift is very light on the stimulants, almost not at all.