Alphamine/forskolin/shift stack help...

Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards
Ok I am going on a major cut/recomp for November and December (I know worst time to try this with holidays haha) and just purchased alphamine, shift, and forskolin from NP to use. I've seen different recommendations posted and wanted to get a definitive answer here from the PES experts. :)

So I will use alphamine 3 scoops per day, on workout days 1 scp AM and 2 scps pre workout. Off days will be opposite: 2 am with morning HIIT and 1 afternoon. My question is should I do total of 2, 3 , or 4 caps forskolin per day? I was thinking 2 caps forskolin with each dose of alphamine but is 100mg forskolin too much?

Also what about shift...should I leave it out or how would it be best to incorporate. Thanks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 caps of Forskolin with each of your Alphamine doses would be solid.

For Shift, I would do, 1 cap in the AM and 1-2 caps later in the day.

No issues with adding TMG either.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kbayne nailed it as always. You might want to work your way up to 2 caps F95, if you haven't ran it before. I am currently taking 50mg per day, trying to work my way up to 100. I have a sensitive stomach though

Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards
Thanks kbayne. I came up with this:

WORKOUT DAY:

AM-1 scp alphmine, 2 caps forskolin, 1 cap shift, 1 cap TMG.

Pre w/o- 2 scps alphamine, 2 caps forskolin, 1 cap TMG, 2 scoops high volume.

Bed- 1 cap shift, 1 cap TMG

Off day is pretty much same except I will take alphamine 2 scoops AM and 1 scoop afternoon and instead of taking all those pre workout I will dose in afternoon minus the high volume.

Thoughts? Not sure if I should save 1 of the forskolin caps for prebed with my shift?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks kbayne. I came up with this: WORKOUT DAY: AM-1 scp alphmine, 2 caps forskolin, 1 cap shift, 1 cap TMG. Pre w/o- 2 scps alphamine, 2 caps forskolin, 1 cap TMG, 2 scoops high volume. Bed- 1 cap shift, 1 cap TMG Off day is pretty much same except I will take alphamine 2 scoops AM and 1 scoop afternoon and instead of taking all those pre workout I will dose in afternoon minus the high volume. Thoughts? Not sure if I should save 1 of the forskolin caps for prebed with my shift?
I would take your full dose of TMG pre-workout. If it causes GI distress, split the dose up then. But taking pre-workout would be more beneficial in the gym.

You could save a cap of Forskolin pre-bed if you wanted. Up to you. If so, I'd go: 1 cap AM, 2 cap pre-workout, 1 cap pre-bed.

Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards
Ok thank you. I'm looking at dosing instructions of shift and it says 2 in AM, would it be overkill to do 2 in AM on my dosing schedule above?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thank you. I'm looking at dosing instructions of shift and it says 2 in AM, would it be overkill to do 2 in AM on my dosing above for AM?
No not at all.

Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards
Will report back in this thread my results. Starting this Sunday as package will be delivered sometime Saturday. Can test it if I have any GI issues on my off day from work...bathroom is close by lol. Thank you all for advice. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom. Kbayne got you covered.

Forskolin with Alphamine is definitely the way to go, you have a solid looking stack. As mentioned already, TMG all pre-exercise is preferred as well. :D

Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards
Received my NP shipment today around 1:30pm. I was planning on starting tomorrow morning but was too excited to try it so I fasted until 1:30pm when my package came and took my first dose of this stack. Plan on eating later today and maybe push my 1st meal to this evening, well see how the appetite suppression goes! Being pretty well tolerant to stims I'll admit that I jumped right into 2 scoops and I feel awesome. No jitters or anything and no GI distress to report. Hopefully the next 2 months go great!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice initial impressions. Interested in how the 2 months go...keep us updated. :)