Alphamax XT + T2 + PWO As Ultimate fat loss stack

shane.ranallo

Awards
Hi guys, I'm thinking of starting one month fat loss stack, I'm currently over 25% body fat 180lbs. What do you think or suggest about stacking these three supps together everyday for 30days???

Alphamax XT:
Urtica Dioica Extract, which contain
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran.Mucuna Pruriens Extract (98% L-DOPA)Eurycoma Longifolia Extract
Withania somnifera (5% Withanolides)
Abieta-&,11,13-trier-18-oic acid
Ferula Asafoetida (Root) Extract (95% Ferulic Acid)
Boron Citrate
Coleus forskohlii (95% Forskolin)
Vitamin DZincB6
Magnesium

Brawn thyro:
Berberyna HCL250 mg
Chocamine (ekstrakt kakaowca)500 mg
Bacopa Monnieri (45%)250 mg
Ekstrakt liści oliwnych (15% Oleuropein)200 mg
3,5 Dijodo-L-tyronina (T2)

PWO:
Magnesium (Magnesium Citrate) - 57 mg
Vitamine B1 (Thiamin HCL) - 4,2 mg
Vitamine B3 (Nicotinamide) - 32 mg
Vascular PmPex - 7013 mg
- Beta Alanine
- Creatine Monohydrate
- AAKG
- Agmatine Sulfate
- L-Carnitine
- L-Tyrosine
- Taurine
Energy Stimulant X - 1008 mg
- Schisandra Chinensis Extract
- Caffeine anhydrous (200 mg)
- Chocolate Extract (Phenylethylamine)
- Malic Acid

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
As far as supplements go, this looks like a solid stack. I enjoy using Alphamax XT while dieting to help maintain strength and improve body composition. It looks like you have a solid stack set up here.

But do keep in mind that supplements are a very small piece of the puzzle. They can certainly help you reach your goals, but diet and training are far more important. If your diet and training are dialed in, and you're consistently in the gym and making good food choices (and hopefully tracking calories to maintain a deficit), then this stack should treat you very well

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As far as supplements go, this looks like a solid stack. I enjoy using Alphamax XT while dieting to help maintain strength and improve body composition. It looks like you have a solid stack set up here.

But do keep in mind that supplements are a very small piece of the puzzle. They can certainly help you reach your goals, but diet and training are far more important. If your diet and training are dialed in, and you're consistently in the gym and making good food choices (and hopefully tracking calories to maintain a deficit), then this stack should treat you very well
Agreed 100%. Supplements can only aid in the process. The base is your diet and training.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like others have stated, all about diet and training when losing fat (or any goal for that matter). Looks like a good stack. If you don't mind, would you be able to post your diet and training so we all can make sure that it's set for your goals?

shane.ranallo

Awards
Well my diet is pretty clean, no sugar, healthy fats, complex carbohydrates.. my question is .. isnt it too much stimulants stacked together ???

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Well my diet is pretty clean, no sugar, healthy fats, complex carbohydrates.. my question is .. isnt it too much stimulants stacked together ???
I would start small with the stimulants and work your way up. Alphamax XT doesn't contain any stims, so there are no issues there. But if you plan on stacking a thermogenic and a preworkout, I would start with a half serving of each to assess tolerance, and work your way up from there. It really depends on how sensitive you are to stimulants, and how your body responds to different stims at the same time.

I would stick to dosing 2 caps of Alphamax XT in the morning with breakfast, and 2 at night with dinner, and (depending on what time you train) I wouldn't take any stims after 5pm so it doesn't impact your sleep

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would start small with the stimulants and work your way up. Alphamax XT doesn't contain any stims, so there are no issues there. But if you plan on stacking a thermogenic and a preworkout, I would start with a half serving of each to assess tolerance, and work your way up from there. It really depends on how sensitive you are to stimulants, and how your body responds to different stims at the same time.

I would stick to dosing 2 caps of Alphamax XT in the morning with breakfast, and 2 at night with dinner, and (depending on what time you train) I wouldn't take any stims after 5pm so it doesn't impact your sleep
Agreed. That's how I dose AlphaMax XT as well.

As far as the stims go, personally I do not like taking two stims together. Some love it. You will have to find out for yourself. If you do not like
it, another option would be to take a stim free pre workout like VasoMax or PowerMax XT to go along with your fat burner.

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
Alphamax XT is a great recomp/fat loss aid..I'd throw Follidrone 2.0 in there if you can swing it..great for leaning out with that EC imho..

shane.ranallo

Awards
Guys.. so Im on 14th day on alphamax XT+PWO and 3 days ago I added just half dose Brawn Thyro-lean caps ( T2 and other ingredients).. Yesterday I had to stop taking PWO and continue just with half dose of alphamax xt and thyro-lean. I couldnt sleep. All day I felt burst of energy without any crash.. its weird but I could tell I look different just in 3 days.. Muscles are pumped and fatty areas are dehydrated ( looking smaller )..

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Guys.. so Im on 14th day on alphamax XT+PWO and 3 days ago I added just half dose Brawn Thyro-lean caps ( T2 and other ingredients).. Yesterday I had to stop taking PWO and continue just with half dose of alphamax xt and thyro-lean. I couldnt sleep. All day I felt burst of energy without any crash.. its weird but I could tell I look different just in 3 days.. Muscles are pumped and fatty areas are dehydrated ( looking smaller )..
What time are you typically taking your preworkout and the thermogenic? If you train in the evening, its very possible that the stimulants from either product could be making it hard to sleep. I've always noticed Alphamax XT to help with my sleep, so there shouldn't be any issues with dosing that near bed time. But if you're taking multiple stim products its very possible that it will impact your sleep quality.

Sounds like you're getting great results so far. Are you planning to run Alphamax XT for 4 or 8 weeks?

shane.ranallo

Awards
PWO before gym so usually 10am-13pm.. Id like to run alphamax xt for 8weeks. What would you suggest after I finish T2 in 4weeks ? I was thinking about going straight after with rauwolscine..

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
PWO before gym so usually 10am-13pm.. Id like to run alphamax xt for 8weeks. What would you suggest after I finish T2 in 4weeks ? I was thinking about going straight after with rauwolscine..
That would work well. I prefer to use rauwloscine, or any form of yohimbine, on an empty stomach though. I find it to be much more effective for fat loss in a fasted state, and the appetite suppression is much more noticeable. If you're interested in straight rauwloscine, check out TA-2 Max from Performax Labs. All Performax Labs products are 20% off right now at Nutriverse, so it'd be a great time to stock up!

shane.ranallo

Awards
Hi guys, so little update... its my 11th day on T2, 600mg/day + Alphamax XT, PWO.. I'm down 4lbs, looking more mascular, veins are popping on arms and I can tell arms look bigger. I dont count my calories, dont starve, just eat healthy whenever Im hungry ( usually 5-6meals a day). I had some sleeping problems so I bought melatonin and I'm taking 10mg before bed.. I would say this is even stronger than 11keto or Epi which I used before

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, so little update... its my 11th day on T2, 600mg/day + Alphamax XT, PWO.. I'm down 4lbs, looking more mascular, veins are popping on arms and I can tell arms look bigger. I dont count my calories, dont starve, just eat healthy whenever Im hungry ( usually 5-6meals a day). I had some sleeping problems so I bought melatonin and I'm taking 10mg before bed.. I would say this is even stronger than 11keto or Epi which I used before
Awesome update man, looks like that stack is treating you well. If you're sticking to your plan to run Alphamax XT for the full 8 weeks, you should see some great progress in the next month! Keep us posted on how things are going man

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear that man. I recently came across an interesting study on ashwagandha that found it "reduces serum cortisol level and food cravings and improves eating behaviors." Just another reason why it's one of my favorite ingredients (and you get a full dose of it in AlphaMax XT):
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27055824
It can also improve muscle mass and strength:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4658772/
and enduracne and quality of life:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26730141

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update! Glad you are enjoying your run.

shane.ranallo

Awards
Guys, I'm thinking of adding Soya Lecithin to my PWO and rauwolscine. What do you think? Isn't it too much ?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I'm thinking of adding Soya Lecithin to my PWO and rauwolscine. What do you think? Isn't it too much ?
I would personally go with one or the other. Rauwolscine works best when taken on an empty stomach, or an hour or so after a meal. It works best when insulin levels are low, so its best to dose it away from meals. Its a great ingredient to improve lipolysis and help with stubborn fat. I personally take alpha-y or y-hcl about 15 minutes before I'm done with weight training, this way it has time to kick in before starting my post workout cardio.

Adding in soy lecithin would also be beneficial, but keep in mind that an adequate serving has a significant amount of calories that you should factor into your macros. If you're cutting, it might not be the best addition, but it can be a great ingredient to add in for muscle fullness and pumps.

In my opinion, I would hold off on adding in any additional products until you're finished with your current Alphamax XT and T2 stack. More isn't always better, and I think that it will be hard to tell what products are delivering what results if you keep adding in items to your stack. Have you been making progress with your current stack?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would personally go with one or the other. Rauwolscine works best when taken on an empty stomach, or an hour or so after a meal. It works best when insulin levels are low, so its best to dose it away from meals. Its a great ingredient to improve lipolysis and help with stubborn fat. I personally take alpha-y or y-hcl about 15 minutes before I'm done with weight training, this way it has time to kick in before starting my post workout cardio.

Adding in soy lecithin would also be beneficial, but keep in mind that an adequate serving has a significant amount of calories that you should factor into your macros. If you're cutting, it might not be the best addition, but it can be a great ingredient to add in for muscle fullness and pumps.

In my opinion, I would hold off on adding in any additional products until you're finished with your current Alphamax XT and T2 stack. More isn't always better, and I think that it will be hard to tell what products are delivering what results if you keep adding in items to your stack. Have you been making progress with your current stack?
I agree with this. Ideally, you want to take the products solo before stacking them so you know what benefits/side effects you see from each.

If you aren't seeing much progress, I would first look at your diet.

shane.ranallo

Awards
Hi guys, so little update again.. I've decided to add 2 tbspn of Soya Lecithin ( which means at least 900mg of PA ) to my PWO so I got mix of all goodies agmatine, creatine, aakg, beta alanine, taurine and L-carnitine and T2 supplement with berberin, bacopa and 3,5 diiodothyrone.. I have never in my life had bigger pumps. I have tried prohormones like Epi and 11keto transdermal but this stack is treating me much better. I'm in 3rd week and down 4lbs. I can tell its all fat because my arms and chest are bigger and harder. After I finish bottle of T2 I will continue with alphamax one more month, PWO + PA and add rauwolscine as a substitute of T2. What do you think ?