AlphaMax XT + MassMax 8weeks cycle

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, on monday i'll start the AlphaMax Xt and MassMax cycle, and i just would to know what you suggest about dosing protocols.
I mean, i would take MassMax two times a day (breakfast and lunch 2caps for each one) and AlphaMax 2caps preworkout and other two before bed; is it a good plan??
Please help me fix it to get the best from this cycle!!
Thanks a lot

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is quite the stack. Have you ran Alphamax XT before, so you will be able differentiate between the two?

As far as timing, what time do you workout? I usually take Alphamax XT AM and Pre bed.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Used Alphamax Og and the Xt 3 times!! Btw i workout in the morning...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect, glad you enjoy it and will be able to tell what MassMax XT is adding.

Since you workout in AM, you are all set on timing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys, on monday i'll start the AlphaMax Xt and MassMax cycle, and i just would to know what you suggest about dosing protocols.
I mean, i would take MassMax two times a day (breakfast and lunch 2caps for each one) and AlphaMax 2caps preworkout and other two before bed; is it a good plan??
Please help me fix it to get the best from this cycle!!
Thanks a lot
I try to dose one of my doses of MassMax XT between my pre workout meal and my workout. Just something else to consider.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Perfect, glad you enjoy it and will be able to tell what MassMax XT is adding.

Since you workout in AM, you are all set on timing.
Agreed with this. You're timing it good to go. This should be a good stack. I love alphamax xt but have never ran massmax xt and alphamax xt together.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed with this. You're timing it good to go. This should be a good stack. I love alphamax xt but have never ran massmax xt and alphamax xt together.
Either have I so I'm excited to see how OP likes it.

OP, are you going to log it?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I'm beating a dead horse, here is how I like my timing.

I liked MassMax XT with my pre workout meal, since you workout in the morning, I would dose it with that meal and then the second dose should be 6-8 hours later. AlphaMax XT, just keep the doses 6-8 hours apart, but try to dose the second serving pre bed. Personally, I just dose them 12 hours apart with the second dose pre bed.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Would you suggest something else, on natty side, to add to the two?? I mean some ArA or ABE??

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you suggest something else, on natty side, to add to the two?? I mean some ArA or ABE??
I wouldn't. No need to stack that many at once. You would be better off going:

Alphamax XT and MassMax XT
Weeks 1-8
ABE and ArA
Weeks 8-16

Then take a break from F95 products.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established

Weeks 1-8
ABE and ArA
Weeks 8-16

Ok, great.
Thanks a lot bro!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Weeks 1-8
ABE and ArA
Weeks 8-16

Very good suggestion here. This keeps the stack long but you aren't taking the same products for that length. It also keeps forskolin throughout the entire stack (forskolin is fine for 12-16 weeks). As cubsfan suggested, after your 16th week, take a break from forskolin. I would also take a break from all supplements besides the staples.

Do you need any help deciding on what staples to take? TF supplements has a nice bogo sale going on right now for many products.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Very good suggestion here. This keeps the stack long but you aren't taking the same products for that length. It also keeps forskolin throughout the entire stack (forskolin is fine for 12-16 weeks). As cubsfan suggested, after your 16th week, take a break from forskolin. I would also take a break from all supplements besides the staples.

Do you need any help deciding on what staples to take? TF supplements has a nice bogo sale going on right now for many products.
Thanks bro but all staples covered:
On Casein
On 100% Gold Standard
Cremax xt
High Volume for some pumps
Orange Triad
Condense and Noxygen
Modern Bcaa
Mesomorph (for hard days!!)
Slinmax

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On Casein
On 100% Gold Standard
Cremax xt
Orange Triad
Condense and Noxygen
Modern Bcaa
Slinmax
That's a great line up man! I have a very similar lineup actually. Been using orange triad for a few years.

Oh, not sure if you are aware but TF supplements has been having a bogo sale on a ton of products. SlinMax is one of them. Buy one get one 50% off.

https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/product/6380/slinmax.html

Modern bcaa is also on sale. Buy 1 and get the tabs free I believe.

https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/product/3078/modern-bcaa.html

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
That's a great line up man! I have a very similar lineup actually. Been using orange triad for a few years.

Oh, not sure if you are aware but TF supplements has been having a bogo sale on a ton of products. SlinMax is one of them. Buy one get one 50% off.

https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/product/6380/slinmax.html

Modern bcaa is also on sale. Buy 1 and get the tabs free I believe.

https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/product/3078/modern-bcaa.html
Well, i'm just a bit skeptical about shipping costs for deliveries to Italy and custom charges too!!
Btw i'm going to try it when there'll be a good disocount period like black friday one!! :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, i'm just a bit skeptical about shipping costs for deliveries to Italy and custom charges too!!
Btw i'm going to try it when there'll be a good disocount period like black friday one!! :)
Ah didn't realize you are in Italy.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On Casein
On 100% Gold Standard
Cremax xt
Orange Triad
Condense and Noxygen
Modern Bcaa
Slinmax
Damn, did you stock up on CreMax XT? I haven't seen or read about it in a while!

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
I'm confused on why someone would stack this. It's like the Abe and erase being stacked. I could see like ara being stacked with massmax. But you have one product that's going to add size, and another whose goal is for you to become dry. To me it's a waste because your defeating both purposes.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused on why someone would stack this. It's like the Abe and erase being stacked. I could see like ara being stacked with massmax. But you have one product that's going to add size, and another whose goal is for you to become dry. To me it's a waste because your defeating both purposes.
So you'd go for ArA instead of AMXT?

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
I really like alphamax. I even feel alphamax allows me to gain weight. I personally don't quite understand massmax. I'm sure it's good.

With massmax it seems the goal it to help bulk, so there is that. Then you get a product like ara which also adds size in a different and good way than the ingredients in massmax. They will compliment each other to strive for the same goal intended. Those supplements, as well with any supplement supplement the effort you put into the gym. The more you progress the more the supps add to your success/goals. Point is make sure your input at gym is keyed right and get a dmaa product.

Dmaa
Massmax
Ara

The when you reach your weight/strength/size goal

Dmaa
Hypermax XT

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
I really like alphamax. I even feel alphamax allows me to gain weight. I personally don't quite understand massmax. I'm sure it's good.

With massmax it seems the goal it to help bulk, so there is that. Then you get a product like ara which also adds size in a different and good way than the ingredients in massmax. They will compliment each other to strive for the same goal intended. Those supplements, as well with any supplement supplement the effort you put into the gym. The more you progress the more the supps add to your success/goals. Point is make sure your input at gym is keyed right and get a dmaa product.

Dmaa
Massmax
Ara

The when you reach your weight/strength/size goal

Dmaa
Hypermax XT
Seems to be a good idea too!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand your point. That being said, those two are still compatible. AlphaMax XT is very versatile and can be used to any goal. Your results aren't based off what supplements you take, but your diet and training that are tailored for your goals. Sure, the right supplements can help you achieve them. I have yet to take this stack, but when I do it will be for a lean bulk. Keep my diet relatively clean but in a caloric surplus. The addition of AlphaMax XT will allow me to keep fat gain at a minimal while aiding in strength gains.