Alphamax XT + Follidrone 2.0 + Ergonine Stack: what do you guys think?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hey there guys! I've just finished my Tr1umph + Anabeta Elite + X-Gels 10-week cycle and I'm incredibly satisfied with the results. Granted, I never skipped a single workout and diet was super solid, but still I know they worked properly.

I'd like to change things up for the next stack and go with Alphamax XT + Follidrone 2.0 + Ergonine, whatcha think? Would you guys add, remove or replace anything? How much would you make this cycle last?

Thanks for your time!

T

tee_horse

Awards
I've been thinking about running the same stack that you just finished. Question, did you use carnitine and GMS with the X-Gels?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
What is your goal with above stack?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I'm bulking, so lean mass ofc
They work better in a recomp, but you may be able to put a couple of clean pounds on depending on where you are at in your training and diet.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a good stack, but if you have not ran AlphaMax XT or FD 2.0 in the past, I would run them solo prior. Another possibility is AlphaMax XT and X-Gels. It is one of my favorite stacks. Ergonine should be used as a staple, IMO.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a strong feeling that Alphamax XT + MassMax XT will be a new go to bulking stack!

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good stack, but if you have not ran AlphaMax XT or FD 2.0 in the past, I would run them solo prior. Another possibility is AlphaMax XT and X-Gels. It is one of my favorite stacks. Ergonine should be used as a staple, IMO.
I think Alphamax XT + X-Gels might be too tasking on my joints, cause I was already feeling it with X-Gels and Alphamax XT lowering cortisol, that might make it even worse....no?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I agree with AntM1564 's comment on trying the products solo first. I think the stack you listed out would be solid, but I also think it would be wise to take a short break from natural anabolic products between your 10 week ABE stack and another product. Although these products are natural, its always wise to let your body regain balance. Some may disagree, but I would recommend a 4-6 week break between products, especially since you ran ABE for 10 weeks straight

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I agree with AntM1564 's comment on trying the products solo first. I think the stack you listed out would be solid, but I also think it would be wise to take a short break from natural anabolic products between your 10 week ABE stack and another product. Although these products are natural, its always wise to let your body regain balance. Some may disagree, but I would recommend a 4-6 week break between products, especially since you ran ABE for 10 weeks straight
Yea I forgot to mention, I'll probably start the new stack on January 30th, in 15 days. Been a week off the previous stack already, so I think that should be enough?

Additional question: I read many say Follidrone 2.0 is more for recomp rather than mass, what do you guys think?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
They work better in a recomp, but you may be able to put a couple of clean pounds on depending on where you are at in your training and diet.
This ^^^ I ran this stack, and it shined in the recomp area. The f95 provided a nice shredding affect on my mid section. I was eating slightly over maint, and still dropped some fat. I ran it for 2-months.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yea I forgot to mention, I'll probably start the new stack on January 30th, in 15 days. Been a week off the previous stack already, so I think that should be enough?

Additional question: I read many say Follidrone 2.0 is more for recomp rather than mass, what do you guys think?
Yeah that should be enough time off, I think you'll be set. Jumping from product to product wouldn't be the best move, but 3 weeks is a solid break.

I've personally never used FD2, but I've read that many use it for recomps and cutting. But depending on your calorie intake and goals, I think it would be a beneficial product for a bulk. Any product that can help keep you lean while bulking is worth it IMO

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Alphamax XT + X-Gels might be too tasking on my joints, cause I was already feeling it with X-Gels and Alphamax XT lowering cortisol, that might make it even worse....no?
It could make it a little worse. With the old formula of AlphaMax, which contained Arimistane, I had a touch of joint soreness. With XT, I did not notice it.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice joint soreness until about the 6th-7th week, but my knees and elbows were messed up beforehand.