AlphaMax XT + DCP + SNS LEAN Edge

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
I had a thread going where I was looking for Garcinia Cambogia supplements and have learned quite a bit about "fat burner" supps.

I am now leaning towards recommending this stack to my friend to boost him towards his goal.

He's 5'10, about 215 and is looking to recomp to about 190 lbs.

He's been working out off and on over a period of 9 years and feels he's now ready to commit to a legitimate stack to promote him towards his goal.

He asked for my advice since he's out of the loop about researching supps, so I have come up with this stack so far....

-AlphaMax XT
-EvoMuse DCP
-SNS Lean Edge

I'd like to know if there is any discrepancies with synergy between the stack I have chosen so far.

Thank you AM!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
That would be a pretty killer stack IMO. My only concern is with the incredibly high forskolin dose. Keep in mind that Alphamax XT already contains 25mg per serving of forskolin (50mg per day). Depending on the % extract you are adding, you may run into some digestion issues with such a high dose of forskolin.

Forskolin is definitely a great ingredient, but more is not always better. If you've used it before an have no issues then I would start with Alphamax XT and an additional 50-100mg for starters. 250mg extra seems a bit overkill IMO. Will it be 250mg of F95?

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
That would be a pretty killer stack IMO. My only concern is with the incredibly high forskolin dose. Keep in mind that Alphamax XT already contains 25mg per serving of forskolin (50mg per day). Depending on the % extract you are adding, you may run into some digestion issues with such a high dose of forskolin.

Forskolin is definitely a great ingredient, but more is not always better. If you've used it before an have no issues then I would start with Alphamax XT and an additional 50-100mg for starters. 250mg extra seems a bit overkill IMO. Will it be 250mg of F95?
I'm sorry, I'm still learning....

The added 250mg of forskolin is dosed from 20%.

Is that what the 'Forskolin 95' means with AlphaMax? 95 being the %?

EDIT TO ADD:

I can't post links but the added Forskolin to my stack is the brand, "NutritionFY"

If that helps.....

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert, but go for a high % / quality forskolin. I've found the higher the % the less GI issues I've suffered!

I'm on DCP right now and used AM XT as a standalone product. Both are quality supps and will boost the user imo :)

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
I'm no expert, but go for a high % / quality forskolin. I've found the higher the % the less GI issues I've suffered!

I'm on DCP right now and used AM XT as a standalone product. Both are quality supps and will boost the user imo :)
This is why I'm here....

So probably best to ditch the added Forskolin, cause it is a dose of 500mg @ 20%.

Love you guys

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Ok, so cancel the added Forskolin out, how are we looking on the 3 stack?

AlphaMax XT
Evomuse DCP
SNS LEAN Edge

Any discrepancies?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has he taken any of these supplements before? It's always best to take supplements one at a time so you can gauge how each works for you and keep note of any side effects you may experience so if you stack a few products, you know what to expect from each and aren't playing a guessing game as to which supplement is producing whatever effect (positive or negative).

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with R1. The only problem stacking is he will have no idea what did what.

Could you estimate his BF %? Epitome may be better to start with instead of DCP, if you think he's over 15-20%.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I agree with R1. The only problem stacking is he will have no idea what did what.

Could you estimate his BF %? Epitome may be better to start with instead of DCP, if you think he's over 15-20%.
Ah! I'm hovering around the 20% mark at present and added DCP to my Ostar1ne run! Would epitome been better to start with?!

Sorry for the hijack!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah! I'm hovering around the 20% mark at present and added DCP to my Ostar1ne run! Would epitome been better to start with?!

Sorry for the hijack!!
DCP is an awesome product and can be ran at anytime. I would suggest Epitome until closer to 15%, or you can stack them together.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm very confused about the high forskolin dosing. And nobody else is going to say it but I will - SNS lean edge looks kind of lame. And I'm a guy who turns to SNS for almost all of my staples. Just my opinion.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the OP has decided that the Forskolin dose was off. John helped him with that. The 50mg from Alphamax XT shoukd be plenty, or he could add 25mg of F95, and then work up to 50mg for a total of 100mg.

Lean Edge doesn't blow me away either, however I can see it being somewhat useful. I would dose it before largest meal, similar to the old Metabolic Powder by EBF.

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Has he taken any of these supplements before? It's always best to take supplements one at a time so you can gauge how each works for you and keep note of any side effects you may experience so if you stack a few products, you know what to expect from each and aren't playing a guessing game as to which supplement is producing whatever effect (positive or negative).
Such an awesome community!

Yes, I should stress this to him, you're absolutely right!

If he's serious about his goals, he should comprehend the long term investments.

Awesome post R1, thank you!

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards

I haven't done any measurements yet but he's certainly above 20% and below 30%

You think Epitome instead of DCP?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Is epitome in stock anywhere? Recommend stuff to the guy that is readily available IMO

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about adding a topical like Ab Ab or Supernova?
I would only suggest that if the OP is fairly lean already. From my experience, topical a are great but not if the person has a decent amount of fat around the area.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't something like Ab ab or Supernova be more useful at relatively higher BF as they act on visceral fat? Maybe I am mistaken but this is what I understood from dsade in other posts.