Alphamax XT - Continuous?

PandaGainz

Awards
So I've been taking Alphamax XT for about 2 months. First month, I only took 2 before bed. This past month I took 2 preworkout and 2 before bed. Gains have been more consistent. Muscles definitely feel harder and more full.

My question is, can I take it continuously? Kind of like part of my supplement regiment? (ie. I take ZMA every night, multi in the morning, etc). Is there any downside to taking it continuously? I know it should be a 6 or 8 week "cycle" but seeing I'm not boosting my test exogenously, I don't think there could be downregulation. However, I could be wrong. What is everyone's advice?

In addition, I'm doing an intense graduate program and I'm under a lot of stress and some days I'll get little to no sleep. Having the anti-cortisol ingredients while keeping my test up helps. That would be the purpose of why I want to take it continuously as a daily supp regiment. Thanks in advance!

5'10"
185 lbs.
<10% bf
Bench: 310
Squat: 410
Deadlift: 425

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My thoughts have always been take time off, or your body just gets too used to any supplement. I would run Alphamax XT for 8 weeks, then 4 weeks off.

For stress, I don't see any problem running ashwagandha standalone during your break.

jathan_howe

Awards
Sounds like what I'm gonna do with MyoSynergy Elite in a couple months. I'm going to go for 18 weeks.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
So I've been taking Alphamax XT for about 2 months. First month, I only took 2 before bed. This past month I took 2 preworkout and 2 before bed. Gains have been more consistent. Muscles definitely feel harder and more full.

My question is, can I take it continuously? Kind of like part of my supplement regiment? (ie. I take ZMA every night, multi in the morning, etc). Is there any downside to taking it continuously? I know it should be a 6 or 8 week "cycle" but seeing I'm not boosting my test exogenously, I don't think there could be downregulation. However, I could be wrong. What is everyone's advice?

In addition, I'm doing an intense graduate program and I'm under a lot of stress and some days I'll get little to no sleep. Having the anti-cortisol ingredients while keeping my test up helps. That would be the purpose of why I want to take it continuously as a daily supp regiment. Thanks in advance!

5'10"
185 lbs.
<10% bf
Bench: 310
Squat: 410
Deadlift: 425
I'd advise time off tbh. Your body will just get used to it and it'll eventually loose effectiveness. AlphaMax is one of the best natty supps so you don't want to get desensitized to it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My thoughts have always been take time off, or your body just gets too used to any supplement. I would run Alphamax XT for 8 weeks, then 4 weeks off.

For stress, I don't see any problem running ashwagandha standalone during your break.
I just got done running alphamax for 8 weeks and thats what i'm doing is taking a 4 week break. Then I may pick up another bottle. Haven't decided yet.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For me for testbooster I do the 3 month, 3 weeks of. it seem to be plenty of time off

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't do more than 3 months you don't want your body to get used to it! 8 weeks on, 4 off is the standard protocol. It won't negatively affect your health it will just stop working as well for you

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take time off. Even though you only half dosed AlphaMax XT for the first four weeks, I would still suggest taking time off. I would advise at least 4 weeks before you use it again. However, if you wanted to run F95 and Ashwagandha, you still can. F95 is good to run for 12-16 weeks. People will usually run it during a cut that is that long. I would take at least 4 weeks off before using anything with F95 if you do that though.

Ashwagandha, I have not read anything that says you need to cycle off, but I would cycle off every couple of months. Choose a time which you life will be less stressful. For example, I am a teacher. I do not use it at all during the summer and take a week off during spring break, winter break, etc.