AlphaMAX with Ar1macare PRO (old formula) and Lysine-bonded Dextroamphetamine

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I’m sure half of you are wondering who needs that much L-dopa...

Question for Performax and OL reps, or anyone else in the know:

Anything between these that I ought not to take in combination? As far as I can tell I should be fine but I’d like a second opinion or twenty.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I’m sure half of you are wondering who needs that much L-dopa...

Question for Performax and OL reps, or anyone else in the know:

Anything between these that I ought not to take in combination? As far as I can tell I should be fine but I’d like a second opinion or twenty.
Do you have the label for the OL product you could post?

If I recall it also has DHAA, just don't ibotta the dose. You would not want to crush estrogen too much.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you have the label for the OL product you could post?

If I recall it also has DHAA, just don't ibotta the dose. You would not want to crush estrogen too much.
I’ve taken a lot more DHAA than what’s in these.

They do both have it, and the Ol product also has arimistane, and I also took extra arimistane.

This is all stuff I’ve had laying around and want to get rid of. I paid for it so I might as well eat it, just don’t want to find out the hard way you’re not supposed to take beetroot and longjack or amphetamines and l dopa or something like that.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you've run higher doses of DHAA without any issues, then you should be okay. Is Alphamax the newer formula? Or the formula with arimistane (the OG version used arimistane).

Stacking both will suppress estrogen, so if you do decide to stack them I would taper off toward the end of the run to avoid rebound.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you used both alphamax xt and Ar1macare PRO before solo. If not i would suggest just running alphamax xt and see what results you get from it solo.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you've run higher doses of DHAA without any issues, then you should be okay. Is Alphamax the newer formula? Or the formula with arimistane (the OG version used arimistane).

Stacking both will suppress estrogen, so if you do decide to stack them I would taper off toward the end of the run to avoid rebound.
It’s the alphamax without arimistane.

I would be unbelievably surprised if these even lowered my E2 by even one point. Having experienced the chemicals before.... however I’m hoping it does. Would be nice.

Digging the GDA effect from alphamax. Last time I used it I kept going hypo, and hated it.

I used both earlier this year for my original intents (Ar1care on cycle, Amax during pct) and had a bottle left of each. I don’t really like them all that much to be honest but I don’t want to just waste it. Hell I think I’m allergic to arimacare, or I’m allergic to it when I also have high e2. Not sure how that works but I had weird reactions to it when my e2was super high, and no reactions otherwise.

I do like the alphamax more now than last time and if it had fadogia instead of longjack I think it would be perfect.

Still haven’t stacked em with the speed, I chickened out because all the cardarine I was on was keeping me awake anyhow.