Alphamax + Slinmax

ktm620

Awards
Planning for the next year actually and because i believe i wont have lowered my bf as much as i liked by then, i ll not go with pure bulk this year but aim for strength- recomp to boost also my metabolism....
So that said , you guys think this is a good combo for my goal ? ( clean eating - at a small surplus - is of course no1 priority )
Thinking about 2-3 months and then slowly transition into a cut.
( i know the hype is on Vector right now , but not an option for this year )

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that would be a great combo for a lean bulk.

Forskolin increases testosterone, but I say it's effects on body composition are why people really use it. It has been shown to increase lean mass and help decrease fat. Tongkat Ali (eurycoma) can reduce cortisol levels, as well as reduce stress and improve mood and libido. lower cortisol will also help maintain healthy testosterone levels. Ashwagandha can also reduce cortisol and stress/anxiety, and also increase muscle mass, strength, and endurance. Ferulic acid can improve mass and strength as well. All of the ingredients mentioned above are contained at full doses in AlphaMax.

SlinMax would also be beneficial during higher carb meals. I wouldn't say you need it, but it would be a great addition to the stack. it will help with muscle fullness and pumps which may lack a little if you are only in a small surplus.

For a really good recomp stack, I would even think about adding X-Gels to that

ktm620

Awards
Yes my thoughts exactly.
I think i ll go with 3 bottles of Alphamax and 2 Slinmax ( cause i ll probably have only on meal with high carbs during the day + cheat meals of course :) )
Ara would certainly take this to another level but so would the cost...
Except if i runned it only as pwo , but still it has its pros and cons ( have runned ti 3-4 times already)
Also a local retailer just brought the products here ( south Europe ) and at a very good price ( oh Brundel where art you ? )
Perfomax has good products.
Loved Oxymax but Hypermax not so much ( just ok , would try again ) so this combo is the safest bet for me now...

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Yes my thoughts exactly.
I think i ll go with 3 bottles of Alphamax and 2 Slinmax ( cause i ll probably have only on meal with high carbs during the day + cheat meals of course :) )
Except if i runned it only as pwo , but still it has its pros and cons ( have runned ti 3-4 times already)
Also a local retailer just brought the products here ( south Europe ) and at a very good price ( oh Brundel where art you ? )
Loved Oxymax but Hypermax not so much ( just ok , would try again ) so this combo is the safest bet for me now...
Hi!
Nice plan man!
Can you pm me the retailer? I hate the high import taxes when I order from outside the EU. Thanks!!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes my thoughts exactly.
Awesome. Both are great products and should be nice results if diet and training are in check! Can't go wrong with Performax.

ktm620

Awards
Awesome. Both are great products and should be nice results if diet and training are in check! Can't go wrong with Performax.
Yeah i ll try my best for a costant and clean diet , and with any luck these two will be of some help with that... We'll see...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yes my thoughts exactly.
Sounds like a solid stack. I agree - ArA would be an awesome addition, but the price for the stack would be on the high side. I've run Alphamax + Slinmax in the past (slinmax was really only used a few times a week for high carb days and cheats), and I had great results.

One thing to note though - if you plan to run 3 bottles of Alphamax, make sure you give yourself a break after 8 weeks of using it. I wouldn't recommend running 3 bottles straight. A good alternative would be 1 bottle of MassMax + Slinmax to start off, and then finish with 2 bottles of AlphaMax + Slinmax for the last 8 weeks.

ktm620

Awards
Honest advice , i appreciate it.
I ve looked before at its ingredients , which one do you thing needs cycling?
Or is it just because of deminishing returns?
I ve run test boosters before 5 days on 2 off , do you think that would do the trick? ( want to avoid Massmax due to the appetite increase , i have too much already lol )

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Honest advice , i appreciate it.
I ve looked before at its ingredients , which one do you thing needs cycling?
Or is it just because of deminishing returns?
I ve run test boosters before 5 days on 2 off , do you think that would do the trick? ( want to avoid Massmax due to the appetite increase , i have too much already lol )
DHAA, which is the natural AI in Alphamax, should be cycled. It is very effective at controlling/suppressing estrogen, and if used to long could lead to some side effects with estrogen rebound. Unlikely, but still something to note.

We've read reviews and feedback from many users that run 12 weeks straight with great results, but we just don't recommend it. Also, the ingredients in Alphamax work best when taken every day, so doing a 5 on 2 off wouldn't be the best strategy IMO. If you want to run a full 3 bottles, I would check in around week 6-7, and I would at least taper off the dose toward the end of the 12 weeks.

ktm620

Awards
Purchase has been made...
2 bottles of each following john's solid advice...( a small half months gap will be filled by Viron )
Concerning the dosing of Alphamax which of these two would work better?( first dose for sure upon waking that is at 07:00)
And second:
- @ 15:30 half an hour before training or
- @18:00 so after training?
I m thinking the boost before training would be nice but maybe the two doses are not as far apart as they should?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Purchase has been made...
2 bottles of each following john's solid advice...( a small half months gap will be filled by Viron )
Concerning the dosing of Alphamax which of these two would work better?( first dose for sure upon waking that is at 07:00)
And second:
- @ 15:30 half an hour before training or
- @18:00 so after training?
I m thinking the boost before training would be nice but maybe the two doses are not as far apart as they should?
Awesome! Let us know how it goes.
Before your workout would be best, preferably with a small snack or pre workout meal

ktm620

Awards
Exactly my thoughts also
Sure will post my impressions at the end of my run ( sadly no time at all for a log )