AlphaMax+INFLAME+Tr1umph Questions...

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
Hey guys, new to the forum and have a few questions regarding this stack/run.

I’m about to start the aforementioned run in the title and was curious if any of you guys have any experience with INFLAME. It’s an ArA based product similar to X-Gels but it has a few ingredients I’m personally unfamiliar with. The Ingredient profile is:

1. ArA
2. Agmatine Sulfate
3. Epicatechin
4. Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione (Arimistane)

Before I start this little run I was hoping to gain some more insight as to what to expect from the three ingredients aside from the ArA because I know what that does!
Also, what should I expect from the stack as a whole? Ive run ABE before (similar to Alpha???) but I’ve never used Tr1umph or AlphaMax.

Thanks for all the help and info!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, new to the forum and have a few questions regarding this stack/run.

I’m about to start the aforementioned run in the title and was curious if any of you guys have any experience with INFLAME. It’s an ArA based product similar to X-Gels but it has a few ingredients I’m personally unfamiliar with. The Ingredient profile is:

1. ArA
2. Agmatine Sulfate
3. Epicatechin
4. Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione (Arimistane)

Before I start this little run I was hoping to gain some more insight as to what to expect from the three ingredients aside from the ArA because I know what that does!
Also, what should I expect from the stack as a whole? Ive run ABE before (similar to Alpha???) but I’ve never used Tr1umph or AlphaMax.

Thanks for all the help and info!
Agmatine Sulfate- increased pumps and nutrition partitioning
Epicatechin- increased pumps, endurance, and vascularity
Arimistane- minor reduction in E2 (estrogen), cortisol control

Tr1umph should lead to an increase in lean muscle mass, increased rates of recovery, decreased body, lowered levels of cortisol, and many more benefits. It's truly an all in one ergogenic powered by the soy lecithin (for it's phosphatidic acid content).

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
Agmatine Sulfate- increased pumps and nutrition partitioning
Epicatechin- increased pumps, endurance, and vascularity
Arimistane- minor reduction in E2 (estrogen), cortisol control

Tr1umph should lead to an increase in lean muscle mass, increased rates of recovery, decreased body, lowered levels of cortisol, and many more benefits. It's truly an all in one ergogenic powered by the soy lecithin (for it's phosphatidic acid content).
Very cool. Thanks for that!

Do you think the Phosphatidylserine in Tr1umph and the Arimistane in Inflame could be overkill? I mean, hey I’m all for less estrogen, less cortisol, and more test, but I don’t want to disrupt the normal processes too much. That’s probably not even possible unless I was running gear anyway, correct?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool. Thanks for that!

Do you think the Phosphatidylserine in Tr1umph and the Arimistane in Inflame could be overkill? I mean, hey I’m all for less estrogen, less cortisol, and more test, but I don’t want to disrupt the normal processes too much. That’s probably not even possible unless I was running gear anyway, correct?
Honestly it'll be fine, no real overkill there