Unanswered Alphamax Alternative

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I have had many years of great results using Alphamax as a standalone product. However, as of recently, I feel the effects are no longer there for me and at times almost like my results are diminished while on it and I do better when off. I have not been overly active in staying on top of this forum and being in the loop on all of the latest and greatest products, but I would like some suggestions as to something I can try out in place of Alphamax. I typically run it along side ECA, maybe X gels, sometimes stack DTHC with it, a pre workout. Relatively simply.

Suggestions?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I find that the more times we use the same test boosters/ingredients over and over agian, the less our body responds to it. It’s good to mix things up a bit. It’s also quite plausible that the Divanil in AlphaMax has started to have a negative impact on your DHT levels and/or binding ability of other valuable androgens after repetitive use.

I would try avoiding any nettle/Divanil in your next test booster and see how things go. Olympus Labs TEST1FY has some common ingredients with Alphamax without the nettle. In it’s place you get to enjoy a full dose of Anacyclus Pyrethrum which is much more fun! Good luck!

Last edited:
srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
How about CEL anabolic effect? It's one I recently came across.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What were the benefits of Alphahmax you enjoyed?

If it was the test boosting properties then CEL Mtest would be my choice.

I also like the Test1fy suggestion for a test booster with some performance benefits.

If it wasn’t as much the test boost but a performance standpoint, then yes Anabolic Effect would be an awesome choice (I’m currently using and enjoying).

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
The hardening out, better definition, performance and focus in gym, overall well being. Something to use in addition to and in between fat burners.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There a quit a few logs going on now for CEL anabolic effect. I think that would be a nice option to try!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I find that the more times we use the same test boosters/ingredients over and over agian, the less our body responds to it. It’s good to mix things up a bit. It’s also quite plausible that the Divanil in AlphaMax has started to have a negative impact on your DHT levels and/or binding ability of other valuable androgens after repetitive use.

I would try avoiding any nettle/Divanil in your next test booster and see how things go. Olympus Labs TEST1FY has some common ingredients with Alphamax without the nettle. In it’s place you get to enjoy a full dose of Anacyclus Pyrethrum which is much more fun! Good luck!
What would you use to bind to SHGB in place of nettle/Divanil mate?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have had many years of great results using Alphamax as a standalone product. However, as of recently, I feel the effects are no longer there for me and at times almost like my results are diminished while on it and I do better when off. I have not been overly active in staying on top of this forum and being in the loop on all of the latest and greatest products, but I would like some suggestions as to something I can try out in place of Alphamax. I typically run it along side ECA, maybe X gels, sometimes stack DTHC with it, a pre workout. Relatively simply.

Suggestions?
I would suggest a stack of the new CEL Anabolic Effect and M-Test... you could even add Xgels if you wanted for pretty much the most comprehensive natty stack possible!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Neither contain any sort of PH or require pct at all, right?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What would you use to bind to SHGB in place of nettle/Divanil mate?
How to to lower SHBG:

Boron
Tongat Ali
Vitamin D3
Magnesium
Zinc
Fish oil

High protein and low fiber diet too!

Last edited:
srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
For anabolic effect and m test, how many weeks is ideal to run before a break?

Wolfhound123

Awards

Are you implying that divanil would be counter productive for your dnt levels? That would mean, epi and androsterone would not be suitable to use if ur using nettle/divanil right ?

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Couldnt agree more! Stinging nettle root is one of those natty things that you really should cycle due to its action. Try leaving it out and take some maca for boners and you'll be good to go. If your t booster didnt have dhea And pregnenolone in it then find one that does (at correct ratio, about 4:1) and try that, at least thats what i would do to try and get back to square one with your hormones. Then next time u use SN/divanylly you will reap the rewards.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Neither contain any sort of PH or require pct at all, right?
No ph or anything non natural in anabolic effect and m-test is a natural t booster so it will only help!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For anabolic effect and m test, how many weeks is ideal to run before a break?
8-12 is what we would recommend as the longest, followed by a 4 week break.

Many people run m-test year round though and there’s no reason either couldn’t be longer. Just more of what we have to say

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
And major differences/benefits between the 2 products?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you implying that divanil would be counter productive for your dnt levels? That would mean, epi and androsterone would not be suitable to use if ur using nettle/divanil right ?
Also interested in this. I opted for m test and the last thing i need in pct is reduced dht.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And major differences/benefits between the 2 products?
Mtest and Anabolic Effect?

Mtest will be more in line with boosting/optimizing testosterone levels.

Anabolic Effect more in like with increased anabolism and performance.

There’s some overlap there and that’s way too simplified but that’s a super basic look.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mtest and Anabolic Effect?

Mtest will be more in line with boosting/optimizing testosterone levels.

Anabolic Effect more in like with increased anabolism and performance.

There’s some overlap there and that’s way too simplified but that’s a super basic look.
This is a pretty solid recap ha.

M-test is a natural test booster meant to help optimize natural hormone production and regulation

Anabolic Effect is a natural anabolic - styled to help improve/accentuate naturally anabolic effects and situations to optimize training and diet response

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
How about max length of run before a break and suggest dosing schedule for each? Looking to run them standalone, alternate between the 2 and alpha max. Any reason to run inhibit e along with either or do they carry estro regulating properties?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How about max length of run before a break and suggest dosing schedule for each? Looking to run them standalone, alternate between the 2 and alpha max. Any reason to run inhibit e along with either or do they carry estro regulating properties?
The standard dosing protocol for each would be per the labels. Mtest can realistically be run year round (and many people are) but we still formally recommend a break every 12 weeks or so. Same for AE, break every 8-12 weeks.

I think inhibit e could go well with either but neither will cause any estrogen changes or issues so it may not be necessary unless you have some preexisting estro issues

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These are natty supplements which means standard protocol is 8-12 weeks on and then 4 weeks off to avoid building a tolerance. However, Anabolic Effect is something that many people (including myself) will likely end up using for longer periods of time without a break. If it’s still having a positive impact on your training and physique, there is no particular reason that you would have to stop. I personally like the 2 caps morning, 2 caps PWO, 2 caps pre-evening meal dosing regimen. Others seem to like 3 caps PWO, and 3 caps prior to whatever meal is furthest away from your PWO dose. Depends on if you workout in the morning or evening.

Test boosters aren’t going to raise your test enough to the point where you have to worry about excess estrogen conversion. Inhibit-E is a nice product, but it does share a common anti estrogen (DHAA) with AlphaMax. You could experiment with some capsules of Inhibit-E as tolerated to enhance drying out effects and achieving that lean look, but it’s certainly not necessary with any test booster.