• Established
  • First Up Vote
I need 1000-1500 agmatine

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was making those comments based on 1g, if your shooting for 1.5g then yea may need to add a bit more

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember Fitmax contains Agmatine as well as Citrulline. Really no need to add anymore then 500, even at 2 scoops may not be needed!
Ill never take 2 scoops of this

this is the only supplement I know that didn't list caffeine dosage

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ill never take 2 scoops of this

this is the only supplement I know that didn't list caffeine dosage
1 and a half scoops of fitmax and I barely sleep that night and the stimulation lasts until the next day. I haven't had stims in years though and recently quit my daily coffee habit so that's why I guess. Just not sure why it lasts so long.

Do you guys take your AlphaMax with food or an empty stomach?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take my Alphamaxx on a empty stomach. Take it with food if the forsk messes with u too much

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take my Alphamaxx on a empty stomach. Take it with food if the forsk messes with u too much
^^^^
This. It doesn't matter, but if the Forskolin gives any GI distress, dosing with food should help some.

Alot of users take final 2 pills pre bed, for better sleep.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys. I took it last night with my prebed shake and slept great.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there any reason I couldn't take all 4 caps at the same time only at night? AlphaMax really kills the effects of alphamine for a couple hours for me. Guess that's the mucuna pruriens?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any reason I couldn't take all 4 caps at the same time only at night? AlphaMax really kills the effects of alphamine for a couple hours for me. Guess that's the mucuna pruriens?
Hmmm. I'll let one of the other guys chime in to see how they have dosed. Me personally, I would not be able to handle the F-95 and all the L-Dopa if taken at once. I think spread out is best option.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's recommended to spread them out for sure. I have been running alphamax and alphamine for almost six weeks now and haven't noticed any decrease in effectiveness? Can you elaborate a bit more on that?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Took my alphamine with 1 cap AT2 first thing this morning and about 2 hours later ate breakfast with which I took my morning dose of AlphaMax. Every dose of AlphaMax i've taken makes me tired for about an hour or two so I took it with breakfast for the first time this morning as I've been taking with an Empty stomach to see if that would change that. About a half hour later, the alphamine buzz was gone which lasted about 2 hours. Then I felt the subtle stimulation from the alphamine again. I don't really get tired from meals especially with a low carb meal. Granted there could be something else at work since it's the first time, I was just wondering if I could take it all at night.

Edit: Sorry about the run on paragraph. I'm writing a little bit at a time between things I do at work on my phone.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know that it would be the alphamax to be honest. I don't get a buzz from alphamine after about the first week of taking it. I know it's still working, but I don't get the "buzz" whether on alphamax or not. Try alphamax with food the next few days and let us know if you're still having the same deal.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll see if it happens again tomorrow. But really, AlphaMax doesn't make you tired at all? I sleep so great with it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll see if it happens again tomorrow. But really, AlphaMax doesn't make you tired at all? I sleep so great with it.
I sleep great on Alphamax, but it doesn't make me tired unless I'm trying to fall asleep. Is this your first time using a product with L-Dopa?

Also on the Alphamine side, food will diminish the SA2-A to an extent. I usually take Alphamine on empty stomach for as long as I can before eating.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I sleep great on Alphamax, but it doesn't make me tired unless I'm trying to fall asleep. Is this your first time using a product with L-Dopa?

Also on the Alphamine side, food will diminish the SA2-A to an extent. I usually take Alphamine on empty stomach for as long as I can before eating.
Yeah, first time with l-dopa.

Maybe just eating killed the little alphamine buzz then?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I get the best sleep ever with it. And I have a six month old, lol. It just doesn't make me tired, but when I sleep it's great sleep.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, first time with l-dopa.

Maybe just eating killed the little alphamine buzz then?
I think it might be your getting used to the alphamine. I don't get a buzz from it ever anymore, but I do notice the thermogenics and energy throughout the day. I even take Fitmax as a PWO in addition to it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it might be your getting used to the alphamine. I don't get a buzz from it ever anymore, but I do notice the thermogenics and energy throughout the day. I even take Fitmax as a PWO in addition to it.
I'll be using that today too. Great stuff.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Honeslty i believe the food is potentially creating this effect. Alphamine has a long acting stim effect and its possible eating a bit of food may damped then effects to a certain degree.

Try taking your 2 caps exclusively pre workout and before bed and i doubt you will have a problem, its actually becoming alot more common to find L-DOPA in pre workouts.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh I get the best sleep ever with it. And I have a six month old, lol. It just doesn't make me tired, but when I sleep it's great sleep.
It didn't happen today so I'm thinking it was the quality of the carbs I ate yesterday that "turned it off" .

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed if I take Alphamax within 15 minutes or so after eating my final meal then I don't feel as relaxed when taking it at east 30 minutes after a meal pre bed.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Would icariin be a good add on to alphamax?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would icariin be a good add on to alphamax?
I don't have any experience with it, but no need to add anything like it to alphamax. it's got all your bases covered

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I plan on running it for 8 weeks in about a month! Im currently running norcodrene and AT2! Cutting is my goal! Hopefully that arimistane is gonna dry me out pretty well!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Also, since Alphamax contains arimistane would it be better to taper down the last 2 weeks of an 8 week run to help prevent estrogen rebound?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, since Alphamax contains arimistane would it be better to taper down the last 2 weeks of an 8 week run to help prevent estrogen rebound?
Nah you will be all good bro. 2pre, 2pre bed 8 weeks, and enjoy. .