ALPHAGEN-X High Stim Thermogenic Fat Burner Logging Opp!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
We're giving out TEN tubs of our ALPHAGEN-X thermogenic powder to get 2018 started ON FIRE for some AM members!

AlphaGen-X-Render_1024x1024.png

thebigt got things started with 1 tub already and he's heating up right here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/299390-alphagen-x-new.html

9 people left...WHO'S IN? To enter, post up a picture of the single most great tasting unhealthy thing you ate over the holidays that you're trying to get rid of now. Make us DROOL!

Qualified entries should meet the following criteria:

• Not currently be taking any stimulant based fat burners.
  • Be currently training and trying to cut and/or lose weight.
  • Be able to consistently update the log at least 4-5 times per week.
  • Have a minimum of 100 posts here on AM.
  • Live in the United States.
Run a solid log and we might just send you another tub for free to do whatever you want with...introduce it to a friend!

alphagenx-suppfacts.png

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not even close to cutting yet but used the t2 last year and if this is as good as that these 10 winners will be very pleased

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not even close to cutting yet but used the t2 last year and if this is as good as that these 10 winners will be very pleased
Glad you loved Thyro-T2! It's gotten great feedback so far as well. Not to mention, since T2 isn't a stimulant it's a GREAT product to stack with a high-stim fat burner like ALPHAGEN-X (or any other stim based fat burner for that matter).

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Currently have lost over 100lbs. 28 years old about to be 29. Plateaued over the past few months so looking for something that can ramp things up get me moving again. Would love to log this and run this, looks like a great opportunity.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Currently have lost over 100lbs. 28 years old about to be 29. Plateaued over the past few months so looking for something that can ramp things up get me moving again. Would love to log this and run this, looks like a great opportunity.
That's awesome, but where's your picture of something deliciously evil that you ate over the holidays? It doesn't have to be the actual thing you ate - a Google images picture of the same thing is fine. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very smooth stim effect...no crash....even some mild euphoria at just 1 rounded scoop!!!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome, but where's your picture of something deliciously evil that you ate over the holidays? It doesn't have to be the actual thing you ate - a Google images picture of the same thing is fine. :)

Made for these for the fam, needless to say I ate half of them to myself lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Not in but just wanted to throw up some pics of the perfect Cajun Christmas

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Out of season, but I did have a ton of fried oysters, and shrimp, and frog legs. And that big white pot was a seafood gumbo
Oh man, I am jealous. We do seafood for Christmas Eve every year. Did some raw oysters, shrimp, king crab legs and some scallops this year. The leftovers go into a seafood gumbo. But I'm not from Nawlins and I have 0 cajun in me so I'm sure yours blows it out of the water!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, I am jealous. We do seafood for Christmas Eve every year. Did some raw oysters, shrimp, king crab legs and some scallops this year. The leftovers go into a seafood gumbo. But I'm not from Nawlins and I have 0 cajun in me so I'm sure yours blows it out of the water!
The raw oysters always happen, shuck them and its 2 for the bucket for frying and 2 for me. Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Out of season, but I did have a ton of fried oysters, and shrimp, and frog legs. And that big white pot was a seafood gumbo

you Cajuns know how to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hammer:

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you Cajuns know how to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hammer:
As I have always said. You have never seen a fat Cajun. Ok, maybe a few, but their not real Cajuns. Lol

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
**** I love frog legs

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sign me up. Not taking any atoms right now.

I qualify on all prerequisites.
I’ll try and update everyday.
Always trying to shed some fat and always training or thinking about it, except when sleeping, pooping and sexing. Sometimes when I’m sexing the wife TBH.

New Years Day Ribs for the WIN!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Always trying to shed some fat and always training or thinking about it, except when sleeping, pooping and sexing. Sometimes when I’m sexing the wife TBH.

Those ribs look might tasty

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards

That's a WINNER right there! PM me your shipping address!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's not food, but I love these things and I always enjoy a couple over the holidays. Can't go wrong with a fine Moscow mule!

I just wanted to share a pic. Not tossing in my app as I already got a couple logs going and one is a stim based fat burner. This product looks awesome though!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
NurseGray you up for trying a new stim? I know Meso was your go-to stim from some of your videos which is a tough nut to crack, but we're always up for it!
It's been awhile since I did a log. Let's do it!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100% want to log this stuff. Got 3 other non stim things to try this year and totally willing to log this product and not take anything else. Please bless this poor man with the ability to shed the fat that I acquired durring the past year. Back down to my fighting weight but need to recomp! This would be perfect!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ps- for the peanut butter lovers out there the honey jif is the bee's knees! Just watch those portions*

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ps- for the peanut butter lovers out there the honey jif is the bee's knees! Just watch those portions*
good stuff!!!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
100% want to log this stuff. Got 3 other non stim things to try this year and totally willing to log this product and not take anything else. Please bless this poor man with the ability to shed the fat that I acquired durring the past year. Back down to my fighting weight but need to recomp! This would be perfect!
You're in - shoot me a PM with your address!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ALPHAGEN-X is good stuff!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My mom makes these cheesecake bites in cherry and blueberry. Easily would eat about 10 in a sitting during holidays lol

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the logging opp closed?

carmeloValoy

Awards
NurseGray you up for trying a new stim? I know Meso was your go-to stim from some of your videos which is a tough nut to crack, but we're always up for it!
Nurse Gray aka Swole Nurse is a DAMN idiot. He rated Alphagen X a 7 out of 10 for Stimulant effect while other people dealing with reality gave it a 9. I looked at the formula and it looks really good. what planet is this guy on to give it a 7? I'm sorry but I would cut him off like the plague. He does not know what the hell he is talking about. A complete idiot. He is not an authority on this product.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer