Alphagainz 4-andro and Iron Legion VII KT and Invictus recomp log.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off, thanx to Nos for giving me the opportunity to log these products.

I recently did a mild gainer with some trest, test and YK-11. The YK-11 is pretty much just a dht derivative and basically a mild anabolic steroid. The plan is to recomp with the 4-andro and fat burners and get a bit leaner while maintaining. If it goes as far as lean gain, that would be great!

Started today and just did fasted cardio. I will be logging training also. I'm a detail kinda guy so this is for me and you guys too if you care to follow.

Dosing will be 2 ml or 300 mgs of 4-andro ed. I will also be doing 1 ml of both yhe VII KT and Invictus ed. I am also taking 25 mgs of td trest ed to help joints. 4-andro tends to not aromatize as much as test.

Training will be a four day split of pof type lifting and two days of fasted cardio.

Diet will be a CK/TKD. That is a CKD with targeted dextrose for workouts.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mk677

Oh yeah. I'm also taking 10 mgs of MK677 at bedtime. I take a high dose of kudzu in the morning to agonize the GHRHr. If I dose MK higher, I can't control diet very well.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been having a elbow problem every since I started using peptides. I'm an older guy anyway and have been lifting for years. Add to that the way GH messes with inflammation and it can get nasty.

The trest & test in the last helped greatly but I also made this ibuprofen TD and that almost completely got it. Anyway the Invictus does a bit of the same thing because of the cortisol inhibition. This stack is quite similar and the TD handled it well. This is def a feel good stack. Feels a lot like prop.

My training is as follows:

Monday: legs
Tuesday: delts and bis
Wed: fasted cardio (4+miles)
Thurs: back and core
Friday: chest and tris
Sat: fasted cardio
Sun: off

Today was back and core. I did a preworkout with 3 mgs yohimbine hcl and am also taking an oxyelitepro clone.
There was about 100 grams of dextrose and 30 grams protein in the preworkout. I put a gram of glycine in it for glucose disposal. That way I habe carbs for muscle fuel and still go right back into ketosis.

Here's my training:

Pulldowns:
170 X 10
190 X 8
210 X 6
230 X 5

Machine pullovers:
120 X10 X 2

Undergrip row:
135 X 10
185 X 8
210 X 6

Upright row:
95 X 8 X 2

Torso rotation:
110 X 12 X 3 X R&L

Hoist machine cruches:
145 X 20 X 3

Cybex back ext:
135 X 20 X 3

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.. looks sick!! I've been wanting to try some Iron Legion products.. I've heard great things about Invictus

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S u b d

Enjoy man! Nice little stack here... women love the smell of salvo too ;)

It's great AG upped their 1 and 4 Andro dosages with these products, A+ chit!

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome brothas. I already think this gonna be good. Quite a nice stack. I've used oral VII dhea before and it helped fat burning. This should be way better!

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I trained chest and tris yesterday and honestly didn't do fasted cardio today so will push it to tomorrow.

My Mountaineers beat Tx Tech today and I gourged while watching. I bought some apple cider vinegar pills after the game while out with the wifey. Just on a whim I took 3 pills(300 mgs each) to see if I could induce ketosis. When I got home later, I was in. only got trace but that is in! Amazing. I go in easy anyway but it's nice to know that this works. I put glycine in the preworkout to induce ketosis post but vinegar should work well for TKD also.

Two things are giving me some water retention. The trest and preworkout creatine. I will drop them toward the end and see how I look. Estrogen has a positive effect on fat burning from peptides. Learned that from datbtrue. It does cause me some water around middle tho as does creatine.

I will post a fat pic soon. that way we'll be able to tell the fat loss.

Here is fridays' workout:
Flat bench:
135 X 10
185 X 8 X 2
205 X 6

Cybex plate loaded chest:
275 X 6 X 2

Shrugs:
300 X 10 X 3

cybex machine flies:
155 X 10 X 3

Cybex arm ext: (tri ext)
50 X 10 X 3

Cybex tri press:
110 X 10
130 X 8
150 X 8

Last edited:
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did 4 miles semi-fasted cardio yesterday. That's fast walking. I quit jogging back in the tren days because of leg pumps and never changed back. I took 3 mgs yohimbine and a hydroxyelite cap right before I took off. Had a good carb up weekend. My body feels harder already.

Still did preworkout carbs and went right back into ketosis. Really feel great and strength is pretty good.

I trained legs today. I'm going to mix it up later to make the training more like pof. I was doing high volume WOs of feet forward squats. Probably gonna put a couple sets of those and some SL deads eventually.

Today's training:

Squat press:
405 X 12
495 X 10
585 X 7
675 X 4

Standing leg curls:
75 X 10 X R&L
80 X 10 X R&L
85 X 10 X R&L

One leg ext:
50 X 10 X R&L
60 X 10 X R&L
70 X 10 X R&L

Seated calf raises:
3 plates X 45 X 3 (reg, toes in and toes out)

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I trained Delts and bis today. Tomorrow will be cardio only and I'll get a pic up. Abs still have a bit of fat hiding lines and this is gonna be good enough to bring them in. Already planning the next with TD stano and 4-andro. Got enough TD trest to throw a little in that one also. That should be a feel good stack too.

Today's training:
Cybex incline bench:
190 X 10
210 X 8
230 X 6
250 X 3

One arm machine lat raises:
90 X 10 X R&L
95 X 10 X R&L
100 X 10 X R&L

Cybex reverse flies:
75 X 10 X 3

Cybex plate loaded ohp:
140 X 10
160 X 10
180 X 8 failed on 9

Cable ez curls:
110 X 10 X 3

Incline curls:
35s X 10 X 2

Cybex conc curls:
75 X 10
62.5 X 10 X 2

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Couldn't post pic here because I don't have enough posts. I will post both at the end.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did fasted cardio for about 4 miles yesterday. Had the morning hydroxy elite with my coffee. I'm taking dream n grow along with the MK677 at night so I need the stim in the morning. Before I took off, I put 6 mgs yohimbine HCl in a little beaker with some soda and drank it. That was double what I have been doing wanted to see if it made me jittery. It went pretty good. Gonna stick with that amount. I was sweating a lot so it was def thermogenic.

Trained back and core today. I'm going to try and keep pushing it even tho I'm shooting for leaness.
Most of my fat is concentrated on bottom abs. That's good, means they're getting ready to start coming in.
Anyway, here is my training for today:

Pulldowns:
190 X 10
210 X 8
230 X 6. Took the weights up and didn't do last set.

Pullovers
120 X 10 X 2

Underhand rows:
135 X 10
185 X 8
205 X 6
215 X 4

Upright rows:
95 X 8 X 2

Hoist ab machine:
145 X 25 X 3

Torso rotation:
110 X 12 X 3 X R&L

Back ext:
135 X 22 X 3

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
This is a nice stack. Very interested how this will treat you. Im in and along for the ride!

Loved my run with invictus!

S u b d

Enjoy man! Nice little stack here... women love the smell of salvo too ;)

It's great AG upped their 1 and 4 Andro dosages with these products, A+ chit!
Haha.. Salvo smells awesome!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep. In.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK. I'm not trying to get lazy just got into the football heavily on Saturday. I missed my fasted cardio on Saturday but did lift Friday so I only missed one wo.

Fridays training:
135 X 10
185 X 8
205 X 6
225 X 4

Cybex plate loaded chest press:
280 X 2. I was gonna do with sets with this but elbow got touchy. I just took it down a bit.
230 X 6
250 X 6. Still haven't got the cissus

Shrugs:
300 X 10 X 3

Cybex machine flies:
155 X 10 X 3

Cybex tri ext:
50 X 14 X 3

Cybex tricep press:
130 X 10
150 X 8
170 X 6

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I decided to change my training to a three day split for lifting so I could up cardio a bit. Weight was at 195 this morning but that isn't the reason. It changes anyway due to water. But missing the Sat training is going to happen some. So I did 4 miles cardio today.

Still keeping the pwo yohimbine at 6 Mgs on cardio days. It's only 3mgs on lifting days but I drink a monster energy drink while training. Will do core work on Thurs with next cardio.

Mondays leg training:

Squat press:
405 X 12
495 X 10
585 X 6
675 X 4. Might weight more. I'm counting sled as 45 lbs.

Standing leg curls:
75 X 10 X R&L
80 X 10 X 2 X R&L

Leg ext:
50 X 10 X R&L
60 X 10 X R&L
70 X 10 X R&L

Seated calf raises:
3 plates X 50 X 3

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did 4.1 miles on treadmill today. Was semi-fasted and I sweat a ton. That was partly from the thermogenic effect of the yohimbine pre. My second dose of hydroxy elite was pretty close to cardio also.

Weds training:

Cybex incline press:
190 X 10
210 X 8
230 X 6

Cybex one arm lat raises:
95 X 10 X 2 X R&L
100 X 10 X R&L

Cybex reverse flies:
75 X 10 X 2

Cybex plate loaded OHP:
140 X 10
160 X 10
180 X 10

Pulldowns:
190 X 10
210 X 8
230 X 6

Pullovers:
120 X 10 X 2

V grip cable rows:
180 X 10
195 X 8
210 X 6

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I didn't do any cardio Sat so it's a good thing that I had two days of it in. I added tris to the bench & bis workout. All I did this weekend is eat. Gonna check weight tomorrow morning and see where I'm at.

Tomorrow's workout is gonna be tougher too because I'm putting in SL deads, sissy squats and shrugs.

Gonna follow this with a gainer because I'm seriously thinking about doing a show at 59. The show is in April so prep has to start in Jan. Would probably be physique because my legs suck (too many type 2 fibers).

Fridays bench bis and tris workout:
135 X 10
185 X 8
205 X 6

Cybex plate loaded chest press:
250 X 6 X 2

Cybex machine flies:
155 X 10 X 2

Incline curls:
40s X 8 X 2

Ez bar cable curls:
110 X 10 X 3

Cyber arm curls(conc):
75 X 10 X 3

Cybex tri ext:
50 X 15 X 3

Cybex tri press:
130 X 10
150 X 8
170 X 6

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my new training split will be like this:
Monday: legs & shrugs
Tues: fasted cardio
Wed: Delts & back
Thurs: fasted cardio
Friday: chest, bis & tris
Sat: fasted cardio maybe(it's hard to get fasted cardio in if the Eers game comes on at noon. It is a carbup day)

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Not too shabby! What's the reasoning for changing the workout twice over the last week? Keep it up my man. We are still following!!

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not too shabby! What's the reasoning for changing the workout twice over the last week? Keep it up my man. We are still following!!
Well, I really only changed it once. Just showing it here. Already switching legs to tomorrow cuz I didn't sleep worth a crap. Think I took the hydroxy elit too late and I drank a monster coffee with it. Guess I did flip some other days like that. Us older guys have to modify sometimes.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK. I missed training Monday because I took a HydroxyElite too late on Sunday and didn't sleep worth a crap. I got my training caught up on Tuesday and today though. Had a blood pressure issue also and went back on meds.

I'm ready to roll now and finish this well. Between the MK and trest, something is causing some water. Will probably drop the preworkout carbs the last week to see results better.

Tues training:
I went light because of putting the feet forward squats and SL deads back in so I went light to let myself adjust. Will do heavies on leg press next leg day.

Feet forward squats:
135 X 10 X 2

Squats:
185 X 10
225 X 10

Seated calf raises:
3 plates X 50 X 3

Standing leg curls:
80 X 10 X 3 X R&L

Seated one leg ext:
60 X 10 X R&L
70 X 10 X R&L
80 X 10 X R& L

Shrugs:
225 X 10 X 2

So deads:
185 X 8 X 2

Wed training (today):

Cybex incline:
190 X 10
210 X 8
230 X 5

One arm Cybex lat raises:
90 X 10 X R&L
100 X 10 X R&L

Cybex reverse flies:
75 X 10 X 2

Cybex plate loaded OHP:
140 X 10
160 X 10
180 X 8

Pulldowns:
190 X 10
210 X 8
230 X 6

Pullovers:
120 X 10 X 2

Cable rows:
180 X 10
195 X 8
210 X 6

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can tell that I am a bit leaner despite having some water retention. I will go ahead and do the preworkout malto, dextrose, glycine and creatine tomorrow but will lift fasted with BCAAs, like I do cardio, after that. Should be able to see fat loss better like that.

I did 4.1 miles cardio on treadmill today nice sweat! I take the incline up a notch with each mile. Gets pretty intense like that.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I bet that's a good feeling. Seems like they're starting to kick in. It's been around 3 weeks now going into the 4th? I loved what IL Invictus did to me during a 16 week keto... curious how the 4-Andro works on people. I always train fasted as it benefits me the most, but some days I do get sloppy with my last meal and don't eat as much as I should and ends up biting me in the ass the following day. I take ALCAR right before I workout for the mental benefits as well as the cholinergic stimulation for sweating.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bet that's a good feeling. Seems like they're starting to kick in. It's been around 3 weeks now going into the 4th? I loved what IL Invictus did to me during a 16 week keto... curious how the 4-Andro works on people. I always train fasted as it benefits me the most, but some days I do get sloppy with my last meal and don't eat as much as I should and ends up biting me in the ass the following day. I take ALCAR right before I workout for the mental benefits as well as the cholinergic stimulation for sweating.
Yeah. Seems like it's working together well. I'm taking ALCAR pwo also. Besides that, I'm taking huperzine a and choline so the cholinergic thing is intense! Not gonna see how good that I'm doing until I shed a little water. I'm taking some trest along with the 4-andro so got a little water. The MK677 does that a bit too.

I think the 4-andro is quite similar to prop and the trest makes it better. Very much a feel good stack.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably shoulda just trained fasted because of the water. I do pretty good shedding it when I drop the carbs tho. I think a week or so will be good. The creatine mono holds water around the middle also. Got nice striations in the Delts. Should look alright at the end. I didn't wanna do a pure cut yet because I really wanna do a lean gainer next.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Probably shoulda just trained fasted because of the water. I do pretty good shedding it when I drop the carbs tho. I think a week or so will be good. The creatine mono holds water around the middle also. Got nice striations in the Delts. Should look alright at the end. I didn't wanna do a pure cut yet because I really wanna do a lean gainer next.
Im the same way... If i drop the carbs to sub 40g, usually only eating after my fasted workout, i see a tremendous reduction in water weight. Creatine definitely affects my mid section with water retention. I found out that combining IL Invictus with a low carb diet works wonders.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im the same way... If i drop the carbs to sub 40g, usually only eating after my fasted workout, i see a tremendous reduction in water weight. Creatine definitely affects my mid section with water retention. I found out that combining IL Invictus with a low carb diet works wonders.
Yeah, I'll probably track a coupon down and get several bottles when I do a real cut. I can tell it works well for fat burning. Have heard this from quite a few guys also.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'll probably track a coupon down and get several bottles when I do a real cut. I can tell it works well for fat burning. Have heard this from quite a few guys also.
They're doing a deal at nutraplanet.. 2x IL Invictus + a Free 7-Keto DHEA!

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did the last workout of last week on Friday. Today I trained fasted and just used a preworkout that had some yohimbine in it and took some BCAAs with it. Strength is getting real good. Have to do cyclone thing now for sure. That's two cycles in a row for you younger guys lol.

Chest, bis and tris Friday:

Flat bench:
135 X 10
185 X 8
205 X 6

Cybex plate loaded chest:
250 X 6 X 2

Cybex machine flies:
155 X 10 X 2

Incline curls:
40s X 8 X 2

Cable ez bar curls
110 X 10 X 2

Cybex tri ext:
50 X 15 X 2

Cybex conc curl:
62.5 X 10 X 3. Took it down to focus squeezing them out.

Cybex tri press:
130 X 10
150 X 8
170 X 6

Today's leg training:
Squat press:
405 X 10
495 X 8
585 X 6
635 X 4

Feet forward squats:
225 X 10 X 2

Seated calf raises:
3 plates X 50 X 3

Standing leg curls:
80 X 10 X 3 X R&L

One leg ext:
70 X 10 X 2 X R&L
80 X 10

Barbell shrugs:
235 X 10 X 2

SL deads:
185 X 6
205 X 6

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I finished the transdermals yesterday. Feel this cycle went really well. Dropped the creatine to shed water. Feel like I'M lean just don't show that well because of water. I think it's mostly the MK because the trest is low dose.

I'm gonna do a lean gainer with test, trest and M1A. Should hit some nice lifts on this. Really wanna hit some highs on flat bench. Benching today was pretty good. If anyone knows of good deals on M1A, give me a lead pls.

Flat bench:
135 X 10
185 X 8
205 X 6

Cybex plate loaded chest press: I do heavies on these when I don't have a spotter.
250 X 6
270 X 3
300 X 1
320 X 1

Cybex machine flies:
155 X 10 X 2

Incline curls:
40s X 8 X 2

Cable ez curls:
100 X 10 X 2

Cybex tri ext:
50 X 15 X 2

Cybex conc curl:
62.5 X 10 X 3. Still focusing on contractions

Cybex tricep press:
130 X 10
150 X 8
190 X 4

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Nice so finished up the VII and Invictus?? Did you find that they went well with each other? I'm thinking about starting the VII and in a couple weeks add the Invictus.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this. @thebigt @delsolrob

Reactions: SBH
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry. I was just checking the images for my Ironmaglabs gear creme log. You can't attach images over there. Real cool log to bump tho. Think I got it figured out