AlphaBulk Press Release – Interesting Read

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs is proud to announce its much anticipated come back in partnership with the retailer Strong Supplement Shop!

The joining of these two forces sets out to form a strategic partnership in which Strong will take care of all merchandising, inventory, distribution, day to day operations, and has licensing rights for the Olympus Labs brand and products within the territory of the USA.

What does this mean for you? New products, new innovations, and new GAINS!

The Olympus Labs team intends to be an integral part of the new partnership where its CEO has the ability to focus on what serves as the foundation for Olympus; Meaningful “Inventive Innovation”, branding, creative direction, amongst other things while he delegates time for other existing and new projects .

The Olympus Labs CEO on the exciting partnership: “I’ve been extremely appreciative and happy to meet such like-minded individuals in this supplement industry, where our values align in that we want what’s best for the product and customer. Olympus Labs has always been like a baby to me, because it’s something that I created, built, and refined from scratch over the course of many years. When the idea was introduced of such a partnership, it required trust, as it was something of fundamental importance, since this was essentially my baby I was handing over. I also realized from a strategic standpoint that it was what was best for both the brand/customer and the sustainable growth of it moving forward.”

The first product set to launch for the brand is AlphaBulk which introduces the brand's new permanent branding and direction to wow its audience of users who have historically enjoyed “innovation, value, and results.”

For updates and news subscribing to the Olympus labs and the Strong Supplement Shop newsletter/email will enable you to receive news on AlphaBulk and other upcoming projects from Olympus Labs. Here’s to an exciting 2023!

Check out AlphaBulk here:

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got two, will judge very harshly haha. Please bring back bloodshred that was amazing

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got two, will judge very harshly haha. Please bring back bloodshred that was amazing
hardcore pre (as legally permissible) on the way with not many traditional ingredients like citrulline that congest the label on the way so we could create a truly innovative and effective approach to a preworkout with the best flavoring we’ve ever done.
I’d rather invest into one great ingredient as opposed to spreading out the cost into 3-4 mediocre ingredients

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is this best used in between cycle as a bridge or can be stacked with andros? Looks interesting

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Any feedback from board members? OL was always good to me and I was happy to see a new product.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will be doing a review on ALPHABULk in the next ten days.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I liked my 60 day run. For me, I noticed strength increases more than anything. Would run again during a bulk for longer. Good product in my opinion. Didnt notice any negatives aside from some early piney burps