John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bottle is coming to an end and looking for a good alpha yohimbine source, The ingredients I have are

Rauwolfia Serpentina (standardized for 30 % Rauwolscine) at 30 mgs
also black pepper extract( standardized to 95 % piperine)

Ive always bought from the guy who brought it to the market, some of you may know him, before this he had another company and the alpha yohimbine was potent

this stuff is potent, when I mixed with ec stack , twice a day I had to knock it back down bc i felt blood pressure eand anxiety going up, it went away though. Moreover, stuff I have is potent and wondering is this stuff less potent or more potent? Back in 202 I was using 3-4 a day, and this was the previous company s before this , the same guy that brought it to the marketso not sure as potent.

does anyone know the science of how this is different than the above ingredients listed?

and the differences between the rauwolfias ? bc with my previous at 30 % of 30 one capsule was given 10 mgs , from my understanding

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry I missed this thread.

Alpha Yohimbine is super potent and 1.5 mg. is considered to be a strong dose.
We list the actual mg. of active content on our labels.

The company that actually brought Alpha Yohimbine to market wasn't a supplement company, but an ingredient supplier.

Based on your above calculation of 30 mg. at a 30% standardization (that would be 9 mg.), that doesn't seem possible. I'm not saying that a company didn't say that, I'm just saying that I doubt it was the actual case. No insurance company would ever approve that dose and it would be intolerable for 99% of people. I have a high stim tolerance and even I can't exceed 3 mg. of real Alpha Yohimbine at one time. We even had to cut the dosage in our Thermagize XT back from 3 mg. to 1.5 mg. and that product is specifically for people that love stimulants.