Alpha yohimbine hcl?

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only found one product that contain 98% pure rauwolscine. Does it matter that most alpha yohimbine on the market are 90%?

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might throw this in. Pretty lean everywhere except a tiny bit of fat on lower abdomen. Have been using eca in morning and I fast until after workout at 7pm. I know yohimbe is negated by insulin. Everything spikes it to some extent some I'm wondering if even black coffee would negate it's effects at All. Also I like to chew a peice of Nicorette twice a day when dieting as it seems to really curb appetite. I'm sure it has sugar in it so I'm guessing I should not use it with the yohimbe? Kind of scatterd thoughts but would appreciate any ideas from guys familiar with yohimbe.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Might throw this in. Pretty lean everywhere except a tiny bit of fat on lower abdomen. Have been using eca in morning and I fast until after workout at 7pm. I know yohimbe is negated by insulin. Everything spikes it to some extent some I'm wondering if even black coffee would negate it's effects at All. Also I like to chew a peice of Nicorette twice a day when dieting as it seems to really curb appetite. I'm sure it has sugar in it so I'm guessing I should not use it with the yohimbe? Kind of scatterd thoughts but would appreciate any ideas from guys familiar with yohimbe.
first - i wouldnt use yohimbe bark extract, it has more side effects than yohimbine hcl or alpha-yohimbine!

second - yes, insulin negates the effects. coffee is no problem (of course without milk or sugar). just take in a fasted (first thing in the morning or at least 4h after the last meal) state, 30-45min before the training. do only liss (low intensity steady state cardio) for 40-60min. after the cardio you can eat like usual but avoid food rich in tyramine.

for yohimbine hcl the dose is 0.2mg/kg bodyweight, alpha-yohimbine is more potent but there is not really much research as i know so the dose is only experience-based, search in the forum for other threads.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
iamyourfather has you covered - yohimbine hcl or alpha-y will be far better options than yohimbe. They are standardized extracts and they will be more effective. If your sensitive to stimulants I would check out alpha-y. TA-2 Max is a great option as a source for alpha-y

You're correct, yohimbine works for stubborn fat in the absence of insulin. I wouldn't worry about a piece of gum or something with <5g of carbs since there is not a very high insulin response to a lower amount. Black coffee is perfectly fine.

I would search for yohimbine dosing on AM, there are a ton of great threads out there that you can read through to help understand it better and learn how to dose it properly with ramping up your doses and assessing your tolerance.