Alpha-Yohimbine HCl 

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any recommendations?

I loved Evomuse Alphaburn pre-workout or precardio.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I get it on Amazon from some brand called Team 6. 60 2mg caps for $15 with prime. Consistently a good deal in my opinion. The old OL stuff was amazing though.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get it on Amazon from some brand called Team 6. 60 2mg caps for $15 with prime. Consistently a good deal in my opinion. The old OL stuff was amazing though.
Do you take one cap at a time ?

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you take one cap at a time ?
Yeah. I really never take more than 1 in the morning. I haven’t seen any data on what the ideal dosing is for alpha Y so I just follow the bottle. I think standard Y HCL is 0.2mg/kg but I doubt Alpha Y mirrors that since it’s supposed to be stronger. Maybe someone else can chime in more on that.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, Evomuse's owner brought AY to the market way back when and Alphaburn has always been great.

The other company I would trust is SNS.

I would be very careful to avoid a company I didn't have a lot of trust in, a lot of the AY products have historically been found to actually just be regular Y which is cheaper and has a bunch of side effects that are unpleasant in some people. I personally have a hard time tolerating regular Y, it makes me nauseous, hot and cold sweats, and insomnia that is really unbelievable. Actually, I have taken small doses of Y in situations where I missed a bunch of sleep and then had to do something where I had to stay awake, it is that reliable for me at making it impossible for me to.sleep. AY though, no issues.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I prefer yohimbine hcl over alpha but have used a bottle of SNS Alpha Yohimbine and was happy with reults

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, Evomuse's owner brought AY to the market way back when and Alphaburn has always been great.

The other company I would trust is SNS.

I would be very careful to avoid a company I didn't have a lot of trust in, a lot of the AY products have historically been found to actually just be regular Y which is cheaper and has a bunch of side effects that are unpleasant in some people. I personally have a hard time tolerating regular Y, it makes me nauseous, hot and cold sweats, and insomnia that is really unbelievable. Actually, I have taken small doses of Y in situations where I missed a bunch of sleep and then had to do something where I had to stay awake, it is that reliable for me at making it impossible for me to.sleep. AY though, no issues.

Synedrex.jpg

This is the only supplement I ever took that mad me nauseous, have hot and cold sweats, and insomnia

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Alpha Yohimbine HCL the same as Yohimbine HCL? I see Chaos and Pain has a bogo sale on their new single ingredient line.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is Alpha Yohimbine HCL the same as Yohimbine HCL? I see Chaos and Pain has a bogo sale on their new single ingredient line.
i look at alpha hcl as a buffered version that doesn't have the sides as regular yohimbine...for me at least the alpha doesn't have as good of effects either. i like the regular yohimbine, but thats just me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i look at alpha hcl as a buffered version that doesn't have the sides as regular yohimbine...for me at least the alpha doesn't have as good of effects either. i like the regular yohimbine, but thats just me.
@thebigt is there a brand you prefer ?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That holds for me < 1 mg. Small dose of alpha y is smooth and energetic, too much and now I feel dominated by the side effects. Regular Y I can handle 3-4 mgs. What’s weird for me is I used to love the 5 mgs of Alpha Y in Bloodshred Raw and other intense pre’s with 3-4mg. Now it makes me heart feel itchy and entire body feels unstable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That holds for me < 1 mg. Small dose of alpha y is smooth and energetic, too much and now I feel dominated by the side effects. Regular Y I can handle 3-4 mgs. What’s weird for me is I used to love the 5 mgs of Alpha Y in Bloodshred Raw and other intense pre’s with 3-4mg. Now it makes me heart feel itchy and entire body feels unstable.
the original lineup of OL was quality...Re1gn was my favorite but i enjoyed bloodshred raw also.