Alpha Y and Ephedrine? To much

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All - do you think Caffeine and Alpha Yohimbine and Ephedrine would be too much?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I've run ECY. Whether it's too much for the average user, unsure. I think it totally depends on how people tolerate stims and specifically the Y. I have better luck with alpha Y

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've run ECY. Whether it's too much for the average user, unsure. I think it totally depends on how people tolerate stims and specifically the Y. I have better luck with alpha Y
Thanks...what source of caff you using?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Sns 200mg tablet, and Evomuse alphaburn (3mg caps)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Alphaburn for the Y

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you used EC solo before? Alpha-y is usually better for this stack compared to using yohimbine-hcl, but definitely start with a low dose if you decide to stack these. I find that EC + y-hcl gets me very anxious and jittery. Alpha-y seems to give me less sides and I can handle it better.

Also, be mindful of you workout intensity and heart rate if you decide to run this stack. It's a lot of stimulants, so be sure you aren't shooting your heart rate through the roof. I've always found that EC + 1 cap of TA2-Max (3mg alpha-y) works great as stack for fatloss.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you used EC solo before? Alpha-y is usually better for this stack compared to using yohimbine-hcl, but definitely start with a low dose if you decide to stack these. I find that EC + y-hcl gets me very anxious and jittery. Alpha-y seems to give me less sides and I can handle it better.

Also, be mindful of you workout intensity and heart rate if you decide to run this stack. It's a lot of stimulants, so be sure you aren't shooting your heart rate through the roof. I've always found that EC + 1 cap of TA2-Max (3mg alpha-y) works great as stack for fatloss.
Hi John - I used to live on the original Twin Labs Ripped Fuel (yes I am dating myself) but do also run EC currently. Will definitely give it a try earlier in the morn and see what happens

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hi John - I used to live on the original Twin Labs Ripped Fuel (yes I am dating myself) but do also run EC currently. Will definitely give it a try earlier in the morn and see what happens
Ripped Fuel, I remember that stuff too. Just watch your caffeine intake if you're using a thermogenic product in addition to EC. You probably won't need extra caffeine

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used the EC stack, both with alpha yohimbine and yohimbine, ive even combined the two for a short time. Yohimbine supposed to work better from a pure fatloss standpoint. Do it with fasted cardio. Ive done mine three contest preps, one with alpha, one with yohimbine, and one with mostly yohimbine and mixed in with some alpha yohimbine. I cant say for sure that yohimbine or alpha yohimbine worked that well or at all, too many factors involved, that said, its worth a try. Some people seem to respond better than others to yohimbine in getting those stubborn body fat areas on their body.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you John. One well know colleague said Yohimbine is better than Alpha BUT has more side effects...umm ......have only tried the Olympus Labs version, mix it with my thermo or PWO......definitely lights me up

When I get back from vacation, will try the E+Y...