toddmuelheim Well-known member Apr 8, 2013 #1 I have 2 sealed bottles of original alpha t2. I'd be open to trade for abe and og erase if anyone is interested
I have 2 sealed bottles of original alpha t2. I'd be open to trade for abe and og erase if anyone is interested
toddmuelheim Well-known member Jul 22, 2013 #2 Bump. 2 sealed bottles of original alpha T-2...Interesting trade offers entertained
mpdc Active Member Jul 24, 2013 #3 Still have the original alpha t2 ? I am interested What is the expiration And r u willing to take cash instead of trade I do have a bottle of endosurge to go toward trade as well Hope we can work something out
Still have the original alpha t2 ? I am interested What is the expiration And r u willing to take cash instead of trade I do have a bottle of endosurge to go toward trade as well Hope we can work something out