Alpha T2 for Wifey

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have been on this board for many many years.. I have learned a great deal regarding supplementation etc..

Here is the short of it.. I should have already left for work :grumpy: but I gotta ask this first

My wife who has had 5 kids in the last 6 years is now trying to get her before body back.. Which was banging.. would post pics if I had time..
Anyway, she is very stim sensitive to the point they cause her migraines.. She suffers from those already..

I have bought 2 bottles of this products.. Rave reviews have sold me.. We are going out of town on a cruise in 6 weeks and she would like to lose a few more pounds before we go..

She is 5'8" 138lbs.. Not fat by any means.. She is just struggling losing those last few pounds..

So my question..

Should she just run 1 cap am and not pm.. Or try 1 and 1.. I dont want her to be up all night awake while I am at work.. Then have to deal with all these kids during the morning..

Ok I gotta go.. Im late as hell for work.. Will check back in morning

Thanks ahead of time

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would try 1 in the morning on an empty stomach. See how that goes. If she responds well (no/low sides), then take another one 6-8 hours later.

Best thing is to always start low, and work your dose up.

You can also do things like take with a slight amount of food to reduce the potency a little.

But for day 1, I would try 1 on am empty stomach in the AM and go from there. Another one in the afternoon if she's comfortable with it.

Alpha-T2 works great in females by the way

Pumper

Awards
Hey man. My wife ran alpha t2 and oep for three weeks and lost almost ten pounds. It's great stuff. She just started one of each twice a day and worked her way up. She started to get naseous by the third week and stopped but she was happy.
I plan on running alpha t2, oep, and lean xtreme here in a couple months. The heat should be nice since I work outside. It can get me through winter and drop some fat.
Hope all goes well for your wife.

Pumper

Awards
So do i.

:thumbsup:
LMAO!

Thanks natty and thanks for being so interactive with everyone on AM. I've now decided to run run oep, alpha t2, and erase when I go on my cut. Erase looks really good. I guess lean xtreme would prolly be better for a woman though.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So do i.

:thumbsup:
hahahaha

LMAO!

Thanks natty and thanks for being so interactive with everyone on AM. I've now decided to run run oep, alpha t2, and erase when I go on my cut. Erase looks really good. I guess lean xtreme would prolly be better for a woman though.
No problem man!

I wouldn't use Erase for a female. Alpha-T2 will target the estrogen fat storing areas without altering the estrogen level in girls, so some Alpha-T2 is all she needs! If she wants a little more kick, add some OEP

See here: http://pesupplements.com/alphastack_fat_burner.html#EXTREME