Alpha t-2 two a day

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
if you were only going to dose two alpha t-2 a day would you have more benefit from taking both of them upon waking or would it be better to take one as soon as you wake and another 8 hours later?

would two a day still be effective or should i just go 3 a day?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you were only going to dose two alpha t-2 a day would you have more benefit from taking both of them upon waking or would it be better to take one as soon as you wake and another 8 hours later?

would two a day still be effective or should i just go 3 a day?
Start off dosing 2 caps a day - 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

If you go to 3 caps a day, have 2 caps first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Follow Rosie's advice, she's a very knowledgeable member and let us know how it goes for you.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Rosie

I asked Natty this and will ask yuo as well for additional insight

Will using this for long periods of time (4+ months) lead to rebound once product is ceased?

Is there anything one can do or take to mitigate this rebound?

I am loving this OEP/T2 combo and ALL I TAKE is ONE cap of each at 7am.

I plan to ramp the T2 UP (twice daily) asap but I am worreid about the above.

Start off dosing 2 caps a day - 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

If you go to 3 caps a day, have 2 caps first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Rosie

I asked Natty this and will ask yuo as well for additional insight

Will using this for long periods of time (4+ months) lead to rebound once product is ceased?

Is there anything one can do or take to mitigate this rebound?

I am loving this OEP/T2 combo and ALL I TAKE is ONE cap of each at 7am.

I plan to ramp the T2 UP (twice daily) asap but I am worreid about the above.
Rebound will depend a lot on IMO what your nutrition and training are like once you cease using the product - if you control both factors, then rebound may be minimal. I am personally on my fourth consecutive bottle of Alpha-T2 (a brief 1-week break whilst waiting for my current bottle to arrive), having made it a staple and therefore will be using it chronically, and will be noting my experience in my log/s.

Even something as small as a week's break after every 1-2 bottles may have some benefit.

Using a cortisol control product alongside Alpha-T2 - I am using EndoAmp Max, which, unlike most cortisol control products, has other benefits, and can be run chronically - will help lessen any rebound that occurs.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice - thanks!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!