Alpha stano vs stanoplex

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which is better? Does the cyclodextrin complex make a noticeable difference?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I like alpha stano, but I am bias. I have never felt a difference from cyclo

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Which is better? Does the cyclodextrin complex make a noticeable difference?
Sadly, I didn’t get much out of Stanoplex or Alpha Stano for whatever reason. Hard Rock Androvar hits me the best/hardest every time. It’s the most potent option despite being lower dosed capsules and not having a fancy bioavailability complex. It’s the clear winner for me, and that’s why I always go back to it without question.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Thank you. I’m planning on stacking with R-andro shred, so maybe I should just stick with hard rock???

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just trying to do a mini cycle until I can get more test and tren lol. Need something to hold me over

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone have any suggestions for a bridge? I was gonna do stanoplex, r-andro shred, alpha seven, and a rather new natural anabolic called Super human muscle by Alpha lion. Would this be good to use for one month until I can get more test and tren? I feel like this is a good bridge but I want second opinions from you connoisseurs. This is only a one month thing. Ill be able to be back on injectables soon

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting. Thank you. I’m planning on stacking with R-andro shred, so maybe I should just stick with hard rock???
I wouldn’t. I don’t really know what they put in R-Andro Shred now, but I would stack it with some actual Androsterone that will be more economical. Look in to Enhanced Formulations StanoPro for oral, and Iconic Formulations Alpha-7 for transdermal.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Stano is a really good solid daily dose at 450mg with the cyclodexdrine, but I personally believe it shines best pre-workout. In that case you could stack the two. Stano-Plex for high daily dose, and a moderate to high dose of Alpha Stano for pre-workout.

Personally I believe that transdermal Epi/Andro like in our Black series is the best way to go for a full daily dose: increased bioavailability and a steady dose release over 24 hours with a once daily dose.

Remember code "Ape" saves you 20% on all our products.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t. I don’t really know what they put in R-Andro Shred now, but I would stack it with some actual Androsterone that will be more economical. Look in to Enhanced Formulations StanoPro for oral, and Iconic Formulations Alpha-7 for transdermal.
Well I messaged them and they said it is still androsterone. I actually had to do some research, but the nomenclature they have on the bottle is actually accurate. Or should I not trust hard rock in your opinion? I’ll also be using alpha seven in my cycle, but I want oral and topical androsterone. So enhanced formulations is legit?

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After looking into enhanced formulations I think I’m going to stack their 3 alpha, stanopro, and epialpha. Also going to use alpha seven. Thoughts? Will be expensive but my wallet can handle it…

any thoughts on their dehydroandrosterol? I’ve read only good things about it. It is not esteogenic at all is it? From what I’ve read it is not

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I messaged them and they said it is still androsterone. I actually had to do some research, but the nomenclature they have on the bottle is actually accurate. Or should I not trust hard rock in your opinion? I’ll also be using alpha seven in my cycle, but I want oral and topical androsterone. So enhanced formulations is legit?
Huh, really…that’s interesting. I have always had great luck with HardRock, and bought many bottles of R-Andro when they used the prior nomenclature or just called it Androsterone. I have always had nice luck with Enhanced Formulations too, but the price for their Androsterone product and dosing is a no brainer at this point between those two.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Huh, really…that’s interesting. I have always had great luck with HardRock, and bought many bottles of R-Andro when they used the prior nomenclature or just called it Androsterone. I have always had nice luck with Enhanced Formulations too, but the price for their Androsterone product and dosing is a no brainer at this point between those two.
Those should be VERY solid products and a stellar combination. I have never used these current offerings of their Androsterone or Epiandrosterone, so I can’t vouch for them specifically. I have used their 3-AD a few times in the past few years and it definitely compliments and completes the package nicely. Compliments everything really.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A cyclodextrin complex isn't going to make much, if any difference with Epiandrosterone.
It's also not going to make any difference at all if the Epiandrosterone is not complexed with the cyclodextrins.

The oral bioavailability is nowhere near as bad on epiandrosterone as some brands have claimed it to be. In my opinion, that got started more as an excuse to keep costs down and provide a lower dosage to save money bc epiandro is an expensive raw material if you dose it the right way.

If worried about the absorption, you could always go the transdermal route like XPG Epiandro-Gel.
But we have a lot of great feedback on Stano-Plex 300 and I like it myself, but Epiandro-Gel is good too.

The main thing for epiandrosterone products now days is quality. Some people don't know, but this ingredient is not allowable in China like it used to be so there aren't as many suppliers making it so companies really need to be testing every single batch to make sure that they are getting legit raws now days.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
youre saying enhanced formulations is the better choice now???

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i havent tried alpha stano .. and after trying stano plex .. i dont think i would try any other epi andro .. maybe TD

ive never bought into cyclo complex .. i think both of those co/products .. for me i just look at which is giving me more epi andro and i know how much im getting .. plus stano plex gives alot of vaso6 in a bottle ..so its like 2 for 1 win :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
youre saying enhanced formulations is the better choice now???
For Androsterone it just makes sense…so yes. For Epiandro I would still buy Hard Rock Androvar myself. Anytime I try a different brand I end up regretting it. That’s just me though 🤷‍♂️. EF epiandro may be just as great!

Last edited: