ALPHA STANO IS IN STOCK

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look what showed up gents. I'm about 4 days in so far @ two grams a day. I'll keep this thread updated.

Warning: Toss and wash has been pretty easy, but I mixed my first dose in water and drank it straight. Pretty bitter tasting with a nice lingering aftertaste. Too lazy to cap it, but not really necessary IMO.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
This is a favorite that always delivers, picking up two bottles now!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unless I am mistaken, the powdered Alpha Stano is mixed with cyclodextrin - making it ideal for sublingual administration.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that is what gives alpha stano it’s oral availability, without say methylating the c-17 position. Grateful to have an oral that works and pops, and not terribly liver toxic IMO

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unless I am mistaken, the powdered Alpha Stano is mixed with cyclodextrin - making it ideal for sublingual administration.
sublingual works great!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, that is what gives alpha stano it’s oral availability, without say methylating the c-17 position. Grateful to have an oral that works and pops, and not terribly liver toxic IMO
Agreed. Some had implied that they were washing it down. I hold it under my tongue, sometimes with other products that I hope to have increased absorption via the cyclodextrin.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Some had implied that they were washing it down. I hold it under my tongue, sometimes with other products that I hope to have increased absorption via the cyclodextrin.
really? I just hold the stano under tongue until it is mostly dissolved then chew up the chunks that are left-and then wash it down.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
really? I just hold the stano under tongue until it is mostly dissolved then chew up the chunks that are left-and then wash it down.
For example, you know that pill that you get 12 of? Cut it in 1/2 (or 1/4), crush it into a powder it and place it under your tongue mixed Apha Stano.

No pics, please.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For example, you know that pill that you get 12 of? Cut it in 1/2 (or 1/4), crush it into a powder it and place it under your tongue mixed Apha Stano.

No pics, please.
you are a regular macguyver-eh, lol.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This Alpha Stano powder with certain other items added (and commingled) - all used sublingually, it the greatest show on earth.

This cyclodextrin really carries stuff where the stuff needs to go.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad you like it