Alpha-Stano Final Review

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
FINAL REVIEW

First I would like to thank @delsolrob and @alphagainz for the opportunity to run and log their Alpha-Stano product.
This product is 300mg epiandrosterone complexed with 700mg cyclodextrins per 1000mg

I used 1g in the morning and 1g before my workout and on non-training days I took 500mg before bed.

While using this product I didn't notice any bad physical side effects. All I can say is I started this log weighing in at 244 and this morning I was 261. My jeans still fit the same in the waist and I stayed on the same notch on my weight belt which is how I usually tell if I am gaining fat in my waist.

During this run I was probably at maintenance to a little above with my calories especially during the Christmas week. So from what I can say this product helped with some nutrient distribution.
Muscles are fuller and strength is good, didn't really track my strength but all my lifts are feeling great.
Noticed a jump in libido at first but seems to have gone back to normal over the last week or so but that is still good for me.

Based off my experience with Alpha-Stano I would highly recommend it and will be looking to use it again in the future.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks bud, glad this was a great run for you!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@thebigt @Marms @cheftepesh1

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very glad to hear you got such good results...I put myself out there on how good this works, nice to see verification!!!

thank you for log/review!!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely a high quality product, will be using it again