Alpha Seven?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
How many of you guys on here are using the beta release? If so, what are you guys feeling? I'm not going to say anything as to what I am feeling cause I want to hear others first, but wow! My old man and I trained this evening and when he came through the door he said "do I even have to ask?" And I said "ask what?" but I already knew.

Today makes 3 days on and yesterday afternoon is when it hit me and I took my dose around 8:30am. Interested in hearing from others on this.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could be your demeanor and your paps knows you well . 3 days is a bit early to see physical changes in my opinion . lm on my fifth day and I got a bit of the ,, on ,, feeling , but it’s all in my head.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
It could be your demeanor and your paps knows you well . 3 days is a bit early to see physical changes in my opinion . lm on my fifth day and I got a bit of the ,, on ,, feeling , but it’s all in my head.
No, this is not demeanor, nor physical change(muscle gain). Its clear as a bell for me as I've had Hashimoto's for years and I have a good grasp on energy levels. I have a different energy level, there is no doubt about this. If it doesn't get any better than this, I'm ok with it. If there is an "on" feeling that comes along with this, than its going to be great for us.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cliffs for alpha seven beta release?
what is it
who makes it
whats it supposed to do
ect

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s 200 mg androsterone and 50 mg of 7 keto DHEA per transdermal application. Made by iconic

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Seven is a new gel we are releasing. We offered a beta release, similar to like what we did for Icon One...to get some feedback while we work on getting the production batch and labels done.

Each 6 pumps of the beta offers 200mg of Androsterone + 50mg 7-keto. So far, people seem to really be liking it.

Here's a link to an article on why we chase to stack Androsterone with 7-keto for a leaning product:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am disappointed I didn't jump on this. I am breaking my androsterone cherry soon before Hawaii hopefully in August.
I hope you're on the mail list...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, this is not demeanor, nor physical change(muscle gain). Its clear as a bell for me as I've had Hashimoto's for years and I have a good grasp on energy levels. I have a different energy level, there is no doubt about this. If it doesn't get any better than this, I'm ok with it. If there is an "on" feeling that comes along with this, than its going to be great for us.
lol...I told you...that you would thank me!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just one question-which head?

the libido effect kicks in really fast for me, love me some androsterone!!!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yep that’s what scares me . Don’t get me wrong I do enjoy the activity but Im in my forties and it takes a lot out of me , back in the day a would take a nap after , now I need one during ... and don’t get me started on cramps. $hit I’m afraid I’m gonna break a hip .... lol .
all joking a side I do love the product . No smell , dries fast , no grease residue. did chest yesterday and I today was walking with perma pump .

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yep that’s what scares me . Don’t get me wrong I do enjoy the activity but Im in my forties and it takes a lot out of me , back in the day a would take a nap after , now I need one during ... and don’t get me started on cramps. $hit I’m afraid I’m gonna break a hip .... lol .
all joking a side I do love the product . No smell , dries fast , no grease residue. did chest yesterday and I today was walking with perma pump .
It should never take that much out of you.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
heck, I've just been using 4 pumps per day! I'll be bumping it up tomorrow morning.

I've had 2 awesome workouts in the past 2 days. Energy levels have been the best I've had in a long time. Sleep seems to have even improved beyond what it was, and it a was great. Another thing I am noticing this morning sitting here drinking my coffee before heading to the big house, I feel tight, and that feels good.

Thanks bigt and Rob

Jrizzy50.

Awards
heck, I've just been using 4 pumps per day! I'll be bumping it up tomorrow morning.

I've had 2 awesome workouts in the past 2 days. Energy levels have been the best I've had in a long time. Sleep seems to have even improved beyond what it was, and it a was great. Another thing I am noticing this morning sitting here drinking my coffee before heading to the big house, I feel tight, and that feels good.

Thanks bigt and Rob
Link to buy?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Link to buy?
The OP and a number of other members picked up some of the beta bottles we offered. The retail bottles should be available the first week of June

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
guess I should also include a link:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shipments of Alpha Seven on their way to the following retailers:
Strong Supplements
DPS
Flexit Nutrition

Should be on those sites shortly

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Can’t wait to try this stuff!

going to run with Exotherm that I already have.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
freefall365 Anabolics 9
Malbranque Supplements 6
Jason Nicholas Iconic Formulations 13
SBH Cycle Logs 31