Alpha Seven with Sustain Alpha

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Would this lower estrogen too much?

When I ran Alpha Seven I needed Dermacrine with it but I would rather use Sustain Aplha if possible.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would save the SA for after the A7. The ai properties of SA are very subtle ime, but if you had to add Derma to A7 in need of more estrogen the last time I don't think SA would be a good fit to run alongside A7.

Even though androsterone is thought to be mild on hormonal function I think it would outweight the effects of SA in that regard. They are also both known to increase libido, but I don't know if they would have a 'stacking effect' on that.

I just see a lot more benefits running them back to back, rather than simultaneously.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree that a back to back would be a nice set up and would yield some great results!

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I would save the SA for after the A7. The ai properties of SA are very subtle ime, but if you had to add Derma to A7 in need of more estrogen the last time I don't think SA would be a good fit to run alongside A7.

Even though androsterone is thought to be mild on hormonal function I think it would outweight the effects of SA in that regard. They are also both known to increase libido, but I don't know if they would have a 'stacking effect' on that.

I just see a lot more benefits running them back to back, rather than simultaneously.
Thanks for your reply