Alpha Seven, Ultra Hard and Sustain Alpha?

Naglish

Awards
This is more of a question for the future, but I'm interested whether Sustain A is enough of a PCT after those so called "mild" prohormones.
Also if anyone had experience with Alpha Seven or Ultra Hard, maybe you could run me through some things you noticed? I see those are different products but also both contain Androsterone. What are the differences and effects of those two?

I'm thinking maybe one day running one of those, with a sole idea of shredding as much as possible( I've did this before, had an insane low calorie diet, around 1-1.3k per day, which did eradicate all of my fat, and some muscles as well, but I never intended to be as big as possible, but I never did this along side something like 7-Keto or Androsterone, moreso I never really ran anything aside from LJ100 and creatine)

So maybe you could give me some of your thoughts?
Differences in Seven and Ultra Hard? Are Alpha Seven or Ultra Hard even a good option for something like shredding on a crazy low diet?
Is Sustain Alpha a good option for PCT?
Can I run arimistane along Sustain in the PCT is it a good idea?

PS. Thanks for your input on my first thread, I've decided to firstly try Sustain Alpha + Anabolic Effect for 8 weeks, as I have never tried anything really. All of this about Alpha Seven and Ultra Hard is a "What If" for the future.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just answered your questions in your other thread :)