Alpha Seven / StanoPlex 300 dosing

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plan to stack A7, StanoPlex 300, MTest & cycle assist. Would you recommend full dose of both A7/Stano or maybe just one Stano pre-workout?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Plan to stack A7, StanoPlex 300, MTest & cycle assist. Would you recommend full dose of both A7/Stano or maybe just one Stano pre-workout?
Save the mtest for pct along with whatever serm you’re running

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i like the sound of full doses of 8 weeks for a nice cutting cycle

and yeah Mtest can be saved for PCT, dont think you will need it .. i rather run anabolic effect.

But know plenty who do run Mtest on cycle or year around more and more ..so doesnt hurt .. just thinking of saving $
stano plex 1 pre workout and other 4 to 6 hrs before or after the pre workout dose.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for replies guys. Yes I planned to run MTest straight into PCT as I did the last three runs of Stano. PCT I was going to continue MTest, BLR Rebirth, Sustain Alpha and SNS pine pollen. I really enjoyed the feel I get from Anabolic effect, however just like when I ran Vector I seem to hold A lot of water.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for replies guys. Yes I planned to run MTest straight into PCT as I did the last three runs of Stano. PCT I was going to continue MTest, BLR Rebirth, Sustain Alpha and SNS pine pollen. I really enjoyed the feel I get from Anabolic effect, however just like when I ran Vector I seem to hold A lot of water.
That's a very nice looking cycle and stack.

I like stano at both 1 and 2 cap dosages and since you're adding other goodies, 1 might be fine for you. I would suggest starting at 1 for a couple weeks and bump it up to see how that might cahnge things. I did that my last cycle and basically ended up with 4 weeks at 1 and 4 at 2 and loved it.

Libido was a (sorta) PROBLEM though haha (wife was already pregnant so it was not a good time to be quite so "austin powers" haha) - ENJOY!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a very nice looking cycle and stack.

I like stano at both 1 and 2 cap dosages and since you're adding other goodies, 1 might be fine for you. I would suggest starting at 1 for a couple weeks and bump it up to see how that might cahnge things. I did that my last cycle and basically ended up with 4 weeks at 1 and 4 at 2 and loved it.

Libido was a (sorta) PROBLEM though haha (wife was already pregnant so it was not a good time to be quite so "austin powers" haha) - ENJOY!
baahaaaa

dont mean to disgust anyone .. but i think the "feeling" is better down there when pregnant ..maybe bc its tighter ?

oh wait what was this thread about ? sorry duke nukem you will know this lol

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, I decided to drop the alpha 7 for now. However I am finishing up my 2nd bottle of Androgin. At week 6 my wife and I noticed my nipple getting puffy. I added 1 inhibit-e and everything is good now. Question is, will this protocol be ok with StanoPlex? I have one more bottle of Androgin so I was just going to continue it with my Stano run.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So, I decided to drop the alpha 7 for now. However I am finishing up my 2nd bottle of Androgin. At week 6 my wife and I noticed my nipple getting puffy. I added 1 inhibit-e and everything is good now. Question is, will this protocol be ok with StanoPlex? I have one more bottle of Androgin so I was just going to continue it with my Stano run.
Are you asking about if it will effect your e levels/nips? If so, no it should not as it’s a dry compound

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As in epi being anti estrogenic. Would continuing inhibit e lower estrogen to much?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
baahaaaa

dont mean to disgust anyone .. but i think the "feeling" is better down there when pregnant ..maybe bc its tighter ?

oh wait what was this thread about ? sorry duke nukem you will know this lol
Well, my wife is 9mo pregnant also. Im aint ready for messed up sleep

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, my wife is 9mo pregnant also. Im aint ready for messed up sleep
ohh wow congrats man .. know what you guys are having ?

yeahh say bye bye to your sleep ..only gets worst and worst (if its your first kid you will find out lol)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As in epi being anti estrogenic. Would continuing inhibit e lower estrogen to much?
Sorry missed this question ..

I always say go by how you feel when stacking other stuff

Will say, i have seen some gym rats run inhibit e and wasn't an issue of dropping estrogen too much

only pre test results/mid way through would tell you the real story .. this is just by how pple have felt no issues.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
ohh wow congrats man .. know what you guys are having ?

yeahh say bye bye to your sleep ..only gets worst and worst (if its your first kid you will find out lol)
This one is a surprise. First kid 4.5 years old and she has been sleeping through the night since she was 6 months old

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This one is a surprise. First kid 4.5 years old and she has been sleeping through the night since she was 6 months old
wow nice .. my 2 year old has hated sleep since day1 .. i tell him all the time you will regret sleeping when you grow older but doesnt listen

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn, I'm jealous of that haha. I have a 9mo old (my first) and just within the last 2 weeks has she started sleeping more than 4hrs at a time... "just tired" isn't even that bad of a level to us anymore haha. We're more in the "total exhaustion" range most of the time (the "i can fall asleep on the toilet at noon" kind of tired)

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn, I'm jealous of that haha. I have a 9mo old (my first) and just within the last 2 weeks has she started sleeping more than 4hrs at a time... "just tired" isn't even that bad of a level to us anymore haha. We're more in the "total exhaustion" range most of the time (the "i can fall asleep on the toilet at noon" kind of tired)
damn man, yes it can be rough but gets better. Perhaps fattier foods/milk before bedtime may be key to longer sleep of infant. Perhaps increase fat intake of mom if breast feeding. I started giving our baby greek yogurt at 6mo and added kefir to formula also. Also look into adaptogens ashwaghanda, rhodiola, ginseng may help you with sleep deprivation

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry to hear about the nipple puffiness but glad that Inhibit-E was able to help.

Inhibit-E, M-Test, and Stano-Plex are a great stack together.

You should be fine to run Inhibit-E with Stano-Plex (epiandrosterone). In your case, I would definitely stay on the Inhibit-E because you don't want to come off too soon and the issue you're using it for to come back up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
freefall365 Anabolics 9
Malbranque Supplements 6
Jason Nicholas Iconic Formulations 13
SBH Cycle Logs 31