Alpha Seven - Protocol(s)

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,
Was handed a tube of Alpha Seven by a mate who's jacked it all in and taken up marathon running, and I know it's similar to XI-KT in that it's a "see how you feel" area regarding PCT.
(I still have two bottle of XI-KT)
I'm off on vacation in June and was thinking maybe a 4 week run before I go away might help tighten stuff up a bit, but the question is, do you think maybe Sustain Alpha, M-Test, Rebirth or Cloma Plex and BMP would be enough for PCT or should I dip into Clomid 25mg EOD and spend the vacation weepy, anxious and irritable (which is what Clomid does to me). I also have a bottle of Virtus there to hand.

You wonderful mofos know best, so as always danke in advance.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
OTC Supps after 4 weeks of alpha seven should be fine if that's the only thing you're running. I'd personally go with the first stack you mentioned.
I missed the 4 weeks part, Honestly I think four weeks is a waste of time, you should pick up two more bottles. What do you think gonna accomplish in four weeks?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had read somewhere on AM that androsterone isn’t hormonal (maybe a post somewhere by @Smont)? If it isn’t hormonal, what kind of compound would it be considered? And why would it require a PCT if that’s the case? I may have misread this so apologies if that’s the case.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I had read somewhere on AM that androsterone isn’t hormonal (maybe a post somewhere by @Smont)? If it isn’t hormonal, what kind of compound would it be considered? And why would it require a PCT if that’s the case? I may have misread this so apologies if that’s the case.
Wasn't me, I know according to wada it's a anabolic steroid and is on the doping list. I think it's mildly supressive like epiandro at lower doses. Does it require pct running it solo..... maybe? Probably not tho. I'm sure it will have some negative effects on testosterone but I can't imagine it's going to shut you down. I'm still in the school of taking a serm after. But if someone said I'm gonna do this without pct I don't think it's gonna be too serious.

I'm making semi educated guesses, not positive. Hang tight, let's see what we can find with a search real quick

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
freefall365 Anabolics 9
Jason Nicholas Iconic Formulations 13
SBH Cycle Logs 31
rascal14 Supplement Logs 105