Alpha Seven PCT

pokblach

Awards
Hello everyone :)
Im going to start with Alpha Seven from IF and im still not sure if M-test and Sustain Alpha is enough for pct. Should I buy nolva or clomid in some black scenario?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It wouldn't hurt to run a full pct with serm. For example here's a log on alpha seven to compare with

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello everyone :)
Im going to start with Alpha Seven from IF and im still not sure if M-test and Sustain Alpha is enough for pct. Should I buy nolva or clomid in some black scenario?
M-test and sust alpha are good supplements, but there not a pct, those are things you add to your pct. "SERM"

What's in Alpha 7 that's hormonal? I'm not super familiar with the product, I thought it was just 7dhea?

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
M-test and sust alpha are good supplements, but there not a pct, those are things you add to your pct. "SERM"

What's in Alpha 7 that's hormonal? I'm not super familiar with the product, I thought it was just 7dhea?
Tty this Some info about 7

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
That dosnt help anything. I know what 7 keto dhea is. I asked what is supressive or hormonal in Alpha 7. 7 keto dhea isint supressive
Of course,
I'm not sure he's on suppressive. Since the time I've been using it, I haven't noticed anything like it. I use it in Trandermic.
It is its anticotisol effect which is rather pleasant

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Of course,
I'm not sure he's on suppressive. Since the time I've been using it, I haven't noticed anything like it. I use it in Trandermic.
What I'm trying to ask is, besides 7 keto dhea, is there anything supressive in Alpha 7. I looked it up, there's 200mg of androsterone per serving. Very very mild. I honestly wouldn't be too worried about pct.

This isint something I'd use on its own, but more of something I would add to a cutting cycle

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Of course,
Just FYI, 7-keto DHEA doesn't effect cortisol greatly. It's main MOA is increasing metabolism. If you want to manage cortisol, then topical b-Aet or SNS Reduce XT are more effective products for that.

I'm sure A7 is a great product though, with the Androsterone and 7-keto.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What I'm trying to ask is, besides 7 keto dhea, is there anything supressive in Alpha 7. I looked it up, there's 200mg of androsterone per serving. Very very mild. I honestly wouldn't be too worried about pct.

This isint something I'd use on its own, but more of something I would add to a cutting cycle
I agree with this. Individual response varies and only way to really know would be via blood test, but there are a few PH's, that I would personally be ok with the thought of not running a PCT after the run: Androsterone, Epiandro, 11-KT/11-oxo (and DHEA, if you want to include it to PH's). Dosage and lenght of the run would have to be taken in to consideration.