Alpha Seven or Ultra Eleven?

Johndo314314

Johndo314314

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has used Alpha Seven and Ultra Eleven and found one to be more effective than the other? Might buy both, but obviously the Alpha Seven would be preferable from a price standpoint if both are relatively equal in their effectiveness...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Seven has a nice thermogenic effect. Combines nice with epi-andro/androsterones, like Ultra Hard.

Never used IF's Ultra 11 - was close a couple of times on sales to pull that trigger, but I've been restocking my classic PH cabinet when those sales happened.

Johndo314314

Johndo314314

Awards
Word thanks for the reply, it’s cheaper and seems to work well so I’ll probably just go with Alpha Seven 👍

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Word thanks for the reply, it’s cheaper and seems to work well so I’ll probably just go with Alpha Seven
Both are great products. I’m more a fan of 11 due to an issue I have with epi. Alpha seven has had several logs done and is truly effective. Great option.

Johndo314314

Johndo314314

Awards
Both are great products. I’m more a fan of 11 due to an issue I have with epi. Alpha seven has had several logs done and is truly effective. Great option.
What kind of problem did you have with Epi?

Johndo314314

Johndo314314

Awards
Also, how effective was the Ultra Eleven. Leanness or muscle buildung, or both?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, how effective was the Ultra Eleven. Leanness or muscle buildung, or both?
Doesn’t matter the brand or delivery epi gives me jaw pain. It’s usually not bad, but annoying. I leaned out nice on ultra eleven. Used during my last cut when I dropped 20#. That and Thermoamp.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They're both great for leaning - Alpha Seven is great for cutting, thermogenesis, focus, etc. Ultra Eleven is going to do more for keeping lean body mass and for possibly adding more lean body mass while cutting.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They're both great for leaning - Alpha Seven is great for cutting, thermogenesis, focus, etc. Ultra Eleven is going to do more for keeping lean body mass and for possibly adding more lean body mass while cutting.
I know you can’t condone AAS use. How would you in a cycle with say Testosterone and a DHT derivative, let’s say Primobolan/Anavar, would you run the Ultra Eleven first then the Alpha Seven or stack or Alpha Seven followed by Ultra Eleven? Cheers

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know you can’t condone AAS use. How we in a cycle with say Testosterone and a DHT derivative, let’s say Primobolan/Anavar. Would you run the Ultra eleven first then the Alpha Seven or stack or Alpha Seven followed by Ultra Eleven? Cheers
lol why cant he condone aas use? and your 2nd sentence is confusing af?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol why cant he condone aas use? and your 2nd sentence is confusing af?
Is that edit easier for you to understand?

He’s a rep for a respected company on here, and I’m asking him about his products in combination with illegal substances on a public forum... 🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Johndo314314

Johndo314314

Awards
Also, how easy is it to crash cortisol levels using 7-Keto or 11-keto?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, how easy is it to crash cortisol levels using 7-Keto or 11-keto?
I would consider this extremely unlikely. 11-keto does not impact systemic cortisol levels, but modulates their impact in target tissue. I believe the effect of 7-keto on cortisol to be marginal

Johndo314314

Johndo314314

Awards
I would consider this extremely unlikely. 11-keto does not impact systemic cortisol levels, but modulates their impact in target tissue. I believe the effect of 7-keto on cortisol to be marginal
Thanks for the info, that makes me feel better about running the 11-Keto, as crashing cortisol was my only concern regarding either product. I think I'll go with the Ultra Eleven as it seems to be more potent and I don't feel great on Epi-Andro, and I'd assume that the Androsterone in Alpha Seven would produce a similar decrease in wellbeing...

Johndo314314

Johndo314314

Awards
I appreciate all the replies in this thread, great info (y)(y)

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has used Alpha Seven and Ultra Eleven and found one to be more effective than the other? Might buy both, but obviously the Alpha Seven would be preferable from a price standpoint if both are relatively equal in their effectiveness...
Depends on the goal. For me 11 is excellent stand alone for a serious cut. Those last 5 pounds that are a serious grind become significantly easier for me with 11 on board, muscles stay more full, and my training isn't as heavily effected (weaker, lethargy, etc.). 11 is magic for this purpose in my experience.

7 isn't that great stand alone but I like it when running other anabolics. Great synergy if you like DHT drive.

Have not used them together but I imagine in a cut they would make a killer stack.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Depends on the goal. For me 11 is excellent stand alone for a serious cut. Those last 5 pounds that are a serious grind become significantly easier for me with 11 on board, muscles stay more full, and my training isn't as heavily effected (weaker, lethargy, etc.). 11 is magic for this purpose in my experience.

7 isn't that great stand alone but I like it when running other anabolics. Great synergy if you like DHT drive.

Have not used them together but I imagine in a cut they would make a killer stack.
If using with AAS (eg Testosterone and say Primobolan) how would you utilise both products? In terms of order and would both be effective at Recomp or better suited to Cutting?

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
If using with AAS (eg Testosterone and say Primobolan) how would you utilise both products? In terms of order and would both be effective at Recomp or better suited to Cutting?
Both are mild and I do mild cycles so they fit in well. If you're doing a proper blast of T and Primo I'm not sure they would add much as those compounds are way stronger. If you try it out let us know how it goes and if you notice a difference. I imagine they can be used for both cut and recomp. 11KT seems better suited for cutting though.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both are mild and I do mild cycles so they fit in well. If you're doing a proper blast of T and Primo I'm not sure they would add much as those compounds are way stronger. If you try it out let us know how it goes and if you notice a difference. I imagine they can be used for both cut and recomp. 11KT seems better suited for cutting though.
I generally run very modest doses, I’ve used Androhard (epi-Andro and androsterone) on a similar cycle and noticed it as only used modest doses.

Any more comparisons on the 11KT and Androsterone greatly appreciated as I love Androsterone (prefer it to EpiAndro). How do you usually run the two with and what dosages ?

Thanks again mate

flarestar

Awards
I don't think theres much comparison. 11-kt blows 7-keto out of the water, it's not even close. That said it *may* require pct and does have muscle building effects at higher doses. I try to keep it at 100-125mg/day All i care about is the cutting aspect as i'm already on trt and also tren around the spring/summer. 11oxo back in the day and 11kt are by far my favorite cutting compounds I'm just sad that it's getting harder to find now.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info, that makes me feel better about running the 11-Keto, as crashing cortisol was my only concern regarding either product. I think I'll go with the Ultra Eleven as it seems to be more potent and I don't feel great on Epi-Andro, and I'd assume that the Androsterone in Alpha Seven would produce a similar decrease in wellbeing...
Just for general info and for your interest in trying A7; Androsterone won't necessary/likely produce the same kind of 'feeling' as Epiandro. Epiandro can increase anxiety for some users, when Androsterone can decrease anxiety, due to gabaergic action IIRC. While both increase DHT and share some of the same desired effects, like strenght increase, better libido, hardening, drive, Epiandro is more in your face and Androsterone can actually be a bit calming (but not sedating). That is one the reasons Ultra Hard has both of them. I've not used Androsterone solo, but I liked UH more than Epiandro alone. I do like Epiandro itself too though.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established

I found A7 to be very complimentary to TRT. The sense of well-being and drive was great, and it seemed like I leaned out without even trying.