Alpha Seven from Iconic Formulations available in EBay

rockmachine

Awards
Hi - I have a bottle of Iconic Formulations Alpha seven for sale in EBay.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s sold on jw for £70, sneaky using predators pricing.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure this is the place to be promoting this - there is a buy sell trade section that is appropriate.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Admin - please put in the appropriate section

also, why would you want to sell such an awesome product that's also so hard to get in Europe?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i was hoping Powermyself would pick some of this up. They are my preferred site
Yeah I was too and I thought they were going to, they actually stocked the icon one beta but wouldn’t sell it on the site for some reason but they emailed me offering it because I was Pestering them about icon For a while.

jw prices seems high (predator is just stupid pricing) but after you add in the current shipping rates ordering from the states it works out similar, don’t get me wrong it was much cheaper before the covid ****.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have all the black series - but it seems they have their site setup to block the pages from being viewed in the UK. You may be able to access via phone (cellular network) or with a VPN. I would email them - as they are well stocked

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They have all the black series - but it seems they have their site setup to block the pages from being viewed in the UK. You may be able to access via phone (cellular network) or with a VPN. I would email them - as they are well stocked
yeah I used a vpn now and can see them all, thanks for that.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
why would you sell it?
For all we know he’s needing money and with the covid going on it’s very possible. I’ve had to sell tons of stuff in the past due to jobs falling apart and other things popping up.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah I used a vpn now and can see them all, thanks for that.
how do the prices compare to the other UK sites? I still can’t see them, so will have to look at getting a vpn but not sure where to start

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
how do the prices compare to the other UK sites? I still can’t see them, so will have to look at getting a vpn but not sure where to start
Same prices as jw. Predator is just unreal with there pricing.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also there’s plenty of free or free trial VPN apps out there, very easy to use too.