Alpha Seven Feedback

xsports76

Awards
All

I just received my Alpha 7 and Dermacrine amd plan to stick them together this summer. I haven’t seen a ton of feedback on Alpha Seven amd would like to. Stack seems to be perfect for my goals of leaning/frying out and maybe adding a couple of quality pounds. I’m 44 5’10” 175 and around 9% which I maintain all year....would getting to 180lbs be reasonable?? I have a full head of hair and would like to keep it...how are there ingredients on the ole hairline?

div1872

Awards
  • Established
What a stack!

Mood boost, energy boost, small strength gains, small muscle gains and fat loss

After 5 weeks my hair has went a little thinner I’ve now added nizoral shampoo hoping it helps because I love this stack.

xsports76

Awards
What a stack!

Mood boost, energy boost, small strength gains, small muscle gains and fat loss

After 5 weeks my hair has went a little thinner I’ve now added nizoral shampoo hoping it helps because I love this stack.
in 5 weeks your hair is noticeably thinner? That’s a brutal side effect. You stacking it with anything??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm training for a 7k race and been cutting weight to improve time, endurance. been running alpha seven/all out ultra edition and thermoamp for around 3 weeks, so far down 7lbs and time is slowly going down but endurance is thru the roof-the other day i ran 7 miles in the morning and felt good all day with plenty of energy to get done the things i needed to do...i am 62 will be 63 in a few short months.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
in 5 weeks your hair is noticeably thinner? That’s a brutal side effect. You stacking it with anything??
Sorry I should of said I did add Stano to the mix around week 4 so it may of aggravated it tbh so I dropped it.

I can’t remember it happening before last time it’s very slight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did add Stano to the mix around week 4 so it may of aggravated it tbh so I dropped it.
nizoral shampoo gets really nice reviews, i've recommended it many times...i haven't heard many say they had hair thinning from alpha seven-if you are prone to thinning hair i would be interested in hearing how well the nizoral worked for you.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
nizoral shampoo gets really nice reviews, i've recommended it many times...i haven't heard many say they had hair thinning from alpha seven-if you are prone to thinning hair i would be interested in hearing how well the nizoral worked for you.
Family wise I am prone to thinning so I started nizoral last week and I will see how it goes.

Alpha Seven is one of my favourite transdermal the mood boost is outstanding. Nothing would put me off this product 💪

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Family wise I am prone to thinning so I started nizoral last week and I will see how it goes.

Seven Alpha is one of my favourite transdermal the mood boost is outstanding. Nothing would put me off this product 💪
me too...i've been a fan of androsterone for several years, i was very excited when @delsolrob announced he was introducing alpha seven...i think it was the 1st is the black series line up of andro products.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
freefall365 Anabolics 9
Malbranque Supplements 6
Jason Nicholas Iconic Formulations 13
SBH Cycle Logs 31