Guest viewing is limited

Alpha races to the FINISH LINE, a rainbow sherbet log

Alpha1a

Well-known member
What's up everybody.
I was lucky enough to get picked for this post workout powder from IFN called Finish Line so first I do want to say thank you to VaughnTrue (I hope that's how you mention I'm not sure) lolInvalid Link Removed
Supplement facts looks like everything you want in a post workout shake
Tomorrow morning will be initial review on flavor .
Might try this as a intra shake on a couple days too , see if it keeps me going , if that's ok I'll ask first. Post any questions you'd like
 
Awesome. I've had that and I liked the flavor. I would just throw a scoop in my mouth and not even mix with water.

But next time the logs/reviews go here:
Invalid Link Removed
 
Shoot my bad I thought I went into the logs but thanks, and I've had something of theirs in the past that was that flavor I think hemavol I don't remember I just remember mixing it with something else that was lemon drop flavored lol
 
Subbed
 
So took my first serving today after a good leg day, honestly a little worried originally about the flavor thought it would be too sweet specially from the smell but mixed it in 12 oz of water let it sit for a couple minutes and it mixed great with no problem , and the taste was actually really good , not too strong actually tasted like a rainbow shaved ice lol, definitely would be enjoyable served cold . I'll see how my legs feel tomorrow on effectiveness usually always feel sore after leg day so I'll update how I wake up.
 
Actually looked forward to coming home to drink it after the gym today mixed with cold water and sipped on it through out getting ready for work, legs felt good today so I'll say I definitely recovered well and I'm sure it's safe to say finish line played its part
 
The recovery aspect is what stands out for me. DOMS is damn near non existent when I'm on this stuff.
 
Subbed!
 
Definitely sure finish line is helping me recover quicker to say the least I hit chest yesterday where I maxed out with 335 and put up the 130 lb dbs after and hit triceps , had shoulders scheduled for today and I thought I was going to have to hit something else because of yesterday's workout but went in the gym and shoulders felt 98% fine slight soreness but still was able to do seated shoulder press with 165 on the free bar for 4 sets of 6 and then continued my workout feeling good
 
Drank my finish line today during my workout and really enjoyed it , it was leg day so after 5 sets of squats I mixed my finish line and kept refilling it at about half way through my workout and definitely felt good was an overall great workout and I feel like it could be what kept me from getting gassed , and I love the taste so i enjoyed it as an intra workout I won't be doing it through the remainder of the log but if I purchase a jar that would probably be my use for t
 
Great stuff so far
 
^^ I lied , I had finish line during the 2nd half of my back workout again today and it was awesome
 
Used up my last packet today so will continue with final review
Formula: great for post workout or even intra workout shake, I like creatine mono hydrate better but I know most are going with the hcl but that's a personal opinion and anyone can get mono hydrate cheap anyways and I actually always have some in stock. But still great formula
Taste: definitely amazing taste was nervous at first but no it was great I even did as the label said and drank it on my rest day, sipped on it at work almost all day, about 12-16 oz of water usually 16 was perfect. Usually when I got about halfway done if full it up again specially if I drank it in the gym.
Mix: absolutely no problems not even once, even mixed it inside a water bottle once or twice with no grainy taste or clumps of powder, mixed smooth and easy
Effectiveness: awesome as well definitely felt the last workout less each day , and I had some good leg days without feeling scared of stairs lol also felt additional endurance when used during my workouts so great for intra workout too. I'm sure this would be a great staple and you would be able to tell a greater difference in workouts after prolonged use.
Overall great product really enjoyed it and very thankful I was given the opportunity to give this a try and hope you guys enjoyed the log! Any questions I'll be happy to answer
 
Thanks for that
 
Back
Top