Alpha one prohormone plus Alpha Gainz 4 Andro.

Big Al N

Big Al N

Awards
This cycle with 2x20mg caps of Alpha One,fusion, ph a day evenly spaced for 30 day. Used with Alpha Gainz 4 Andro 2 or 3 ml evenly spaced through the day. Would 2 or 3 ml be the best. Do I need to run an A.I. with it like exemestane or more comparable A.I. . Should I start 2 weeks earlier with the Alpha Gainz to ramp in to the cycle. Plenty of cycles of ph completed already under belt. No gyno problems from other different cycles completed. T levels will be tested prior to starting.

WeakerNU

Awards
I’m in to see how it turns out. Keep posting 40mg alpha1 seems kinda heavy?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This cycle with 2x20mg caps of Alpha One,fusion, ph a day evenly spaced for 30 day. Used with Alpha Gainz 4 Andro 2 or 3 ml evenly spaced through the day. Would 2 or 3 ml be the best. Do I need to run an A.I. with it like exemestane or more comparable A.I. . Should I start 2 weeks earlier with the Alpha Gainz to ramp in to the cycle. Plenty of cycles of ph completed already under belt. No gyno problems from other different cycles completed. T levels will be tested prior to starting.
what is alpha one, fusion?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a lot of 4-Andro. I've never went over 1.5 ml (225 mg). Granted I haven't used anything nearly as harsh as M1A. But the M1A is going to make the gains in this stack, so the 4-Andro is just for well being, so you can start somewhere and up the dose if needed. Maybe start from 1.5 ml or 2 ml and adjust if needed? I think the Andros get converted to their target hormones pretty quick, so I don't understand the 'front loading' idea you're asking about. Usually people don't need any AI with 4-Andro, based on what I've seen, but with 2-3 ml dose you might need some. Monitor and take if needed. Exemestane is a good choice for AI.

Big Al N

Big Al N

Awards
It is the prohormone M1T which is rightly anabolic in its self called Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone. Its a prohormone from back in the day. This Fusion variety is identical to the old one in dosage and amount in dosage.

Big Al N

Big Al N

Awards
It is the prohormone M1T which is rightly anabolic in its self called Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone. Its a prohormone from back in the day. This Fusion variety is identical to the old one in dosage and amount in dosage.
That's a lot of 4-Andro. I've never went over 1.5 ml (225 mg). Granted I haven't used anything nearly as harsh as M1A. But the M1A is going to make the gains in this stack, so the 4-Andro is just for well being, so you can start somewhere and up the dose if needed. Maybe start from 1.5 ml or 2 ml and adjust if needed? I think the Andros get converted to their target hormones pretty quick, so I don't understand the 'front loading' idea you're asking about. Usually people don't need any AI with 4-Andro, based on what I've seen, but with 2-3 ml dose you might need some. Monitor and take if needed. Exemestane is a good choice for AI.
Thanks means a lot to me. I have a good starting point now minus the overkill.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I happened to see a thread from last year where @hyperCat said he got some gyno from M1A. So maybe be on a look out for that, especially if stacking with big dose of 4-Andro.