Alpha One by Fusion Supplements

Guitaryellow

Awards
Thoughts please on use as a pre workout only, what are the pros and cons?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not a fan of that with any gear but some seem to like it. I like alpha one at 60-80 mgs and feel it matches 15.20mgs of m1t. I'd imagine your on cycle or trt. Otherwise you would shut yourself down just for preworkout use. Alpha on is not that popular so maybe search if m1t was good preworkout only and if it was alpha one probably is to. Let us know how it goes because I've been looking for a decent alpha one product myself.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not a fan of that with any gear but some seem to like it. I like alpha one at 60-80 mgs and feel it matches 15.20mgs of m1t. I'd imagine your on cycle or trt. Otherwise you would shut yourself down just for preworkout use. Alpha on is not that popular so maybe search if m1t was good preworkout only and if it was alpha one probably is to. Let us know how it goes because I've been looking for a decent alpha one product myself.
1 test is supposed to be pretty good for nervous system activation, so these other delta ones should be pretty good too. Maybe. Hopefully. I’ve heard too much back and forth about Fusion though, I don’t know if they’re any good.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Idk if any of those are legit from fusion. Wish a legit company stateside could try to ‘re-work’ the pro’s of 5-10 years ago. Yes I know there’s a ton of legal and regulatory restrictions in place (hence a wish). Still, very surprised nothing groundbreaking has happened since. I suppose the traditional AAS will always reign supreme

Guitaryellow

Awards
Supposed to be a Klone of the CEL Alpha One, I have a bottle and have taken a couple, feels real.
However I'm not on TRT although have a supply, I will be going on cycle end December, not sure what I'm going to do yet.
I tried the Fusion Decalone in a cut and was very pleased.
Taken my share over the years and in the past taken Epi and also Haladrol on workout days without detriment.
I need a new PCT supply which I'm working on.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Supposed to be a Klone of the CEL Alpha One, I have a bottle and have taken a couple, feels real.
However I'm not on TRT although have a supply, I will be going on cycle end December, not sure what I'm going to do yet.
I tried the Fusion Decalone in a cut and was very pleased.
Taken my share over the years and in the past taken Epi and also Haladrol on workout days without detriment.
I need a new PCT supply which I'm working on.
Here you go

Look around the site there's other pct drugs.

Discount code 👇
flyerdesign_31052022_173726.png