Indole-3-Carbinol 60mg

INTERFUSING ORGAN GUARD

Mucuna pruriens (98% L-Dopa) 100mg

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 100mg

Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) 40mg

INTERFUSING TIME RELEASE SYSTEM

Carbopol/Bioperine 35mg

^^^^^This is mammoth by xcel^^^^^^
this would be my 2nd prohormone cycle lifting for 2 years 8% body fat weight 150 5ft 7 with a really small body frame would like some input on which product would be best for me im thinking dmz 2.0 but im not able to find it here in omaha was gonna run dmz 2.0 with andro 4 but its hard to find

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe it's just me, but that's more stuff in on product than necessary by far. How are you going to know what working and what's not? If you have a reaction or have issues how are you going to know what causing those issues or reactions? Keep it simple I say.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mammoth ain't for a 2nd cycle bro especially at your weight and height. When I run xcel stacks I'm upwards of 170lbs at 5ft 1 it's pure bulking and very hard on the body

ryebread420

Awards
yea before I took some minotour from new dawn nutrition here in omaha. (dbol,haladrol,tren,cynostane,superdrol) Way too many PH for 1st prohormone and gained 4 pounds. My guess was it didn't met lable claims. That was last november so all I can get my hands on in omaha is alpha one by blackstone labs. Im worried about it being such a wet prohormone might have to order DMZ 2.0 online with andro the giant instead. worried the heat might damage it though.

Camstan9

Awards
Currently on mammoth. Not to deep into yet and I have tried most of the ingredients individually. So far it's treating me well.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
wtf is Durabolin? I cant get any info on it already googled it

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Give the mammoth a try, only because I believe all of what's left of BSLs products are bunk/underdosed. That being said, mammoth is supposed to very harsh.... I would start with one capsule a day and see how it treats you.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
dmz