Alpha mass x by ATS labs

Gil3286

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anybody have any experience with this product? Are there any contraindications with the ingredient profile ? Any insight is greatly appreciated! 💪👍

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i tagged you in a old thread discussing this brand....enjoy

Gil3286

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i tagged you in a old thread discussing this brand....enjoy
So what I’m reading is that the brand is bunk... I get that from the thread.

I asked about the ingredient profile, and contraindications, which that thread doesn’t answer. The label is unfamiliar to me and I’m looking for more insight.

thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So what I’m reading is that the brand is bunk... I get that from the thread.

I asked about the ingredient profile, and contraindications, which that thread doesn’t answer. The label is unfamiliar to me and I’m looking for more insight.

thanks
i suggest you google each individual ingredient...i always do research before buying a product i am not familiar with-especially when there are very few reviews.

btw-welcome to AM

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Mass X's main ingredients: Deer Antler Velvet, 3 4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran and 3 5 7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavon

This is from their site. If this is what you are looking at I suggest you move on, especially at that price. Divanil is a nice ingredient and you can get it with a whole lot more in M-Test for 1/4 that price.

The third listed ingredient is discussed here: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4h-chromen-one.168442/

And for Deer Antler Velvet, not sure if you are serious, but if you are not aware this stuff is one of the biggest joke/crap ingredients to come out in the last two decades. ABSOLUTELY USELESS GARBAGE.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i had to search this co .. holy crap why are they in business

yeah so many better options out there as @BCseacow83 stated

go with Mtest + sustainalpha (if your T levels are super low) for 12 weeks or Mtest + anabolic effect

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you mean they have a product that is called Dope Phene, has to be good!!!

From their write up:
To push your boundaries, you have to know where the edges are. Since 2012 the industry has been on a hunt for the next big thing. Countless compounds have come and gone, but Dope Phene is here to change the game. Fueled by the ATS Labs exclusive ingredient, Dopaphin3 ™, Dope Phene packs a punch that makes the use of harsh, illegal stims unnecessary. Dopaphin3™ is a trademarked blend of Phenylalanine HCL, N-Methyltyramine and Pyridoxine in a specific ratio. This combination rivals any stim, legal or illegal, in the marketplace today.

Looking at the label it has phenylethylamine not phenylalanine so they are confused on their own "right up" as to what is in this chit lol RUN FAR AWAY OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you mean they have a product that is called Dope Phene, has to be good!!!

From their write up:
To push your boundaries, you have to know where the edges are. Since 2012 the industry has been on a hunt for the next big thing. Countless compounds have come and gone, but Dope Phene is here to change the game. Fueled by the ATS Labs exclusive ingredient, Dopaphin3 ™, Dope Phene packs a punch that makes the use of harsh, illegal stims unnecessary. Dopaphin3™ is a trademarked blend of Phenylalanine HCL, N-Methyltyramine and Pyridoxine in a specific ratio. This combination rivals any stim, legal or illegal, in the marketplace today.

Looking at the label it has phenylethylamine not phenylalanine so they are confused on their own "right up" as to what is in this chit lol RUN FAR AWAY OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sounds like it would stack well with some Winstrol ( winnalean )

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i don't think we are giving him the answers he wanted to hear....

Gil3286

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All in good fun. I never said I purchased it. I’m familiar with the labels of most current products, and I wasn’t familiar with a few of the ingredients, which is why I asked to see if anyone was.

Thanks all

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All in good fun. I never said I purchased it. I’m familiar with the labels of most current products, and I wasn’t familiar with a few of the ingredients, which is why I asked to see if anyone was.

Thanks all
see...we are good guys here-stick around!!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any fun I was having was completely at the expense of that crappy company and not intended for you OP. I am very happy you did not spend your money on that garbage, well-done mate.

So what are you going to try?